2 Chainz – No Lie (Feat Drake) [Music Video]

June 18, 2012 by Danny M

Music Videos

Check out the official music video for 2 Chainz‘ “No Lie” single featuring Drake above. The visual was directed by X and professional skateboarder Theotis Beasley makes a cameo.

This song, which was produced by Mike Will, will appear on Chainz‘ upcoming Based On A T.R.U. Story album. Click here to view some behind the scenes photos and footage from the “No Lie” video shoot that took place in Los Angeles in early May.

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “2 Chainz – No Lie (Feat Drake) [Music Video]”

1. sanjaya gupta Says:

fiiiiiiiirrrrrrstttt 1111111111 one uno first haaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaa

2. Cheez in the trap Says:

@sanjaya Gupta
    Shut the fuck up with that shit
    Nobody gives 2 shits if you commented first
    Like I remember when I didn’t have any friends

3. dawg Says:

video was kinda boring for a “summer anthem”.

• Junkie Says:

No Lie is a summer banger, who cares what the music video is like, smh

4. Jodizzo Says:

Lyrically, 2 chainz sucks!!!

5. Maria Says:

I love this Music video. I wish it Will be à explicit version on this Music video.

6. music news Says:

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to know a lot about
    this, like you wrote the e book in it or something.
    I think that you just could do with some % to force the message home a little bit, however instead of
    that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

1. Lil Chuckee Speaks About “Wop”, Lil Wayne’s New Video, Remixing 2 Chainz’ “No Lie” & More | Young Money HQ - July 19, 2012

[…] out with their different projects, releasing a video for a new remix he did over 2 Chainz’ “No Lie” track, feeling old in the game at just 16-years-old because he started in it when he was 9-years-old, the […]

2. 2 Chainz – I Luv Dem Strippers (Feat Nicki Minaj) | Young Money HQ - August 8, 2012

[…] you think it could do bigger than 2 Chainz and Drake‘s “No Lie” single, which was recently certified gold Share and Enjoy: TweetRelated […]