Lil Chuckee Chats About Working On His Debut Album, Producing & More [Video]

June 26, 2012 by Danny M

Interviews

Mikey T The Movie Star of AllHipHop.com chopped it up with Lil Chuckee recently on set of French Montana’s Pop That” video shoot in Miami.

They talked about Chuckee‘s latest mixtape, Hood Guys, working on his debut album in Miami, the “Nigga Please” song with Lil Twist, what we can expect from his album, producing, and more.

Check out the interview in the video above!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Lil Chuckee Chats About Working On His Debut Album, Producing & More [Video]”

1. Jeff Says:

Who the fuck is lil chuckee??

2. GATZ Says:

LOL DIS DUDE AIN’T NEVER DROPPING AN ALBUM ANYWAYS

3. LOLSmiley Says:

I bet he gonna call it The Next Weezy Wannabe

4. CallMeAG Says:

this dude aint doing SHIT for young money

5. CutiePieLOVR Says:

I hope he dont wanna get on Billboard hot 100 or get a grammy or nuthing. He just like the rest of the young money except Drake and Nicki. They signed to a label but yet their music and music videos stay underground. WTF? go mainstream nigga. I bet birdman gonna buy a milli copies just like he did Wayne. This dude need to stop.

6. NevaDRNK&DRV Says:

Y all the hate. I mean I dont like lil chuckee neither but no need to hate this much. Peace and Love man

7. IGOHRD Says:

If he come out with an album half his fans probably wont buy it. Just saying they want something free. Lil chuckee aint worth paying for.

8. Cheez in the trap Says:

Look I think chuckee is not that great either but he’s getting better and if you think about it think about how lil Wayne sucked dick when he was chuckees age now Wayne is the shit so I just think he got in the game early and it’s not really time for an album but think about how good he’s going to be when he’s like 25 he’s gonna be a fucking g I’m telling you just wait