Cory Gunz – Foreign [No DJ]

June 28, 2012 by Danny M

New Music

Cory Gunz Foreign

Cory Gunz gives Flex the green light to drop his latest track called “Foreign“. There is no word yet on which one of the Gunna‘s upcoming projects this song will appear on. You can listen and download the Lifted-produced record below:

Download: Cory Gunz – Foreign [No DJ]

, , , , , , , , , ,

33 Responses to “Cory Gunz – Foreign [No DJ]”

1. Jmi Says:

2. tears Says:

That GUDDA in the picture ?

3. DEBO Says:

good music

4. anonymous Says:

This does not sound like him at all. He is sounding like every other guy on YMCMB, which is simple. Hes better than this and hes better than them. Hes better off with his people(square off, militia etc). Don’t switch up your style to be like these simple rappers and keep the fast flow Gunna.
    PS i’m a huge fan.

5. anonymous Says:

PS. i’m also from the BX. BX stand up.

6. CMorrow2 Says:

Been waiting on some more good music from Cory.

7. pump that bass Says:

nice track cory!

8. child please Says:

man stop actin like this once song is making him sound like every other person in YM u need multiple flows and styles in order to stay relevant and successful that ass hes doin is trying to keep people off balance dummy

• child please Says:

****thats all he doin

• anonymous Says:

you can have multiple styles and flows w/o dumbing down your lyrics. And I don’t mind him switching up the fast flow every once in a while because i’ve heard some of his music where he wasn’t spitting fast and they were still fire. If you are a real Cory fan you’ll know that he usually don’t be talking about this type of stuff, and he don’t be as blunt and obvious with his lyrics. In my opinion he is the best of YM and he shouldn’t have to stoop down to this level.

PS. there is no need to call me a dummy, we can disagree w/o being disrespectful. To get a better understanding of my point check out the song night rider. Its an old song but what the heck.

9. lamont Says:

Cory is good but he not the best…………
    Everybody got a different flow,drake got the chill flow,nicki got the crazy flow,tyga got the dance/swagger flow,cory got the fire/rip people apart flow,guda got the old school flow,lil twist and chucky got the kiddness flow,t street got the hype flow, short dawg is new era flow
    But my point is you can’t. Judge people who have different flow

• anonymous Says:

I’m judging based off who’s the best lyrically, and he’s the most talented. I’m not judging based off what type of music they making.Cory Gunz is a lyricist and a genius the way he puts his words together, everybody else is mad obvious and non creative w/ their lyrics. He is the best of YM and he better than mad of these dudes that’s out right now. I guess being nice is a curse. The only people that’s actually nice in YM is Nicki and drake. Cory Gunz is passed nice but he not out there like he should because people accepting garbage rap nowadays from niggas like lil wayne who only talk about $, bitches and p***y.

10. scala algeria Says:

Gunna flow z so sick he shld hav died in the first verse ! gunna fan since 6 foot 7 foot till i die !! militia wasuupp??!!

11. YoungGod RigoRigo Says:

WATCH URSELF CUZ IM BOUT IT!! YM!!

12. meltunchi Says:

Nigga y u hating on wayne tho,ur a dummy for saying people are accepting garbage rap frm wayne n em..dude dats wat they like.if they wnt to like cory they wud..so STFU Hoe!!!

• anonymous Says:

Who the fuck is hating on lil wayne, that nigga can’t rap .you probably want to suck his dick. Lil wayne is garbage that is why when cory killed him on his amilli track he took him off the original you bum ass nigga. Like i said niggas is accepting garbage rap, the new generation of people are retarded and special ed.

PS. you dumb you can’t spell my nigga go to school, and you a hoe nigga.

13. anonymous Says:

I’m a female by the way.

• Cougar Says:

You should have explained you were a female the first comment….

We would have known to ignore everything after that.

• anonymous Says:

I had a feeling one jackass was going to say that. you probably gay. you homo.

14. anonymous Says:

Thanks for letting me know my comments were worth reading.

15. Aye Says:

corey gunz is sweet and so is everybody in YM and lil wayne is not wack so stfu you sound stupid and why would wayne sign corey gunz if it was about competention

16. Anonymous Says:

You trash bitch. You also eat dick. Cory gunz is signed to ym but where his music at.

17. jayseanandlilwayne Says:

u banned me from the forum unban me i learned my lesson

18. YMTILLIDIE Says:

THIS GOES TO THE GIRL ANNYOMOUS OR WATEVA BUT LIL WAYNE IS A BEAST,CORYS GOOD BUT DONT SAY HE DA BEST ON DA LABEL,BTW FUCK U U JUST A GIRL U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SHIT BITCH

19. anonymous Says:

I know more than you’ll ever know sweetie.

20. anonymous Says:

and the names anonymous boo boo.

21. YMCMBORDIE676 Says:

Im addicted to this song,thank u thank u gunna cant wait for da mixtape!!!! anonymous jus be quiet quit complaining

22. anonymous Says:

Who are you? nobody. so stop talking to me. Just do the pussy nigga shit and talk shit to fit in with the rest of these lames.

1. Behind The Scenes Of Cory Gunz’ “Foreign” & More [Video] | Young Money HQ - November 3, 2012

[…] in September, Cory Gunz shot a music video for his Lifted-produced track called “Foreign“, which I still play on a daily […]