Tyga, Pusha T & Big Sean Speak On Chris Brown vs. Drake Beef [Video]

July 3, 2012 by Danny M

Interviews

Above, MTV chats to Tyga, Pusha T and Big Sean on the red carpet at the 2012 BET Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, July 1st about Chris Brown‘s diss to Drake in his “I Don’t Like” remix.

“Nobody wants to see them beef. They both make great music, they’re both talented, but at the end of the day, as men, they have to figure out what they want to do. Chris is my brother, Drake is family too, so it’s like at the end of the day, they gotta handle that like men. It’s like nobody else can mediate that, and it’s like that’s how it goes sometimes.” – Tyga

“Chris is so artistic, man. He’s just a free spirit, so you just gotta like it and accept it for what it is. Lyrically, I think he gets busy. He’s a writer.” – Pusha T

“Hopefully they get it resolved, honestly, man. People ain’t got no time for no beef. People ain’t got no time to be beefin’. We workin’ too hard for our fam, for our kids, our unborn kids to have a bright future. Nobody got no time for that. I’m real good friends with Chris. I’mma make sure I tell him that to his face.” – Big Sean

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Tyga, Pusha T & Big Sean Speak On Chris Brown vs. Drake Beef [Video]”

1. chris Says:

FUCKK YMCMB

2. team drizzy Says:

that chris brown verse was weak as fuck

yolo, but i live twice… wtf hahahaha

3. ED Says:

The eyebrows line was hilarious, I don’t give a fuck if it was against Drake or not, it was funny as 😛

4. wtf Says:

what they doin askin pusha t when he has beef with all of ymcmb

5. DJ BASSCAL Says:

@Danny, You wrote Chris Brown to the Big Sean part.

6. team music Says:

I just hate haters that gat no work.. I don’t know why ya’ll hating for no reason. Chris and Drake gotta put stop to the beef and kudos to those winning.

7. Akeem Says:

Chris just doesn’t like drake cause he know drake fucked his ex lol ( drake said so in NO LIE )

8. ImARealist Says:

to be honest, i like both of em. Drake is good, But Chris is amazing.

@Akeem: Dont forget that Chris smashed rihanna in her butt and her face before Drake did. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

1. Lil Chuckee Discusses Drake & Chris Brown Beef, Says Breezy Might Be On His Next Single | Young Money HQ - July 20, 2012

[…] good friend Chris Brown. What Chuckee had to say about the situation is basically exactly what Tyga said, who is in the same position as Chuck, which is that he is not choosing sides and wants them to […]