KVN Gates – Retawdid Fa’ Real (Feat Flow) [Music Video]

July 27, 2012 by Danny M

Music Videos

Check out the official music video for KVN Gates‘ “Retawdid Fa’ Real” track featuring Flow above. The visual, which was directed by Kush DVD‘s T. Hilly and Cat Daddy, includes cameos from The Flamez members Slim Boogie, 12 and Rocky. This song can also be found on Kevin‘s Make ‘Em Believe mixtape.

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

25 Responses to “KVN Gates – Retawdid Fa’ Real (Feat Flow) [Music Video]”

1. I can go hammer than flow Says:

I can go in better than flow idk how the fuck this nig got signed sounding like a shitty horror film villain.

Representing to you what you aint better than
    Any hearts ya’ll got are purple, but ain’t soldier veterans
    They got me in area 51 because all other hospitals lack better medicine
    If i cut the bull shit i’d be terrorist
    Half the Families in this country would be missing shit
    The death of hip hop i ain’t missin it
    You name my genre, critic bitch

• LMAO Says:

Boy you suck, that’s why you aint signed. Flow go way harder then them shitty ass bars you just posted.

• colton simon Says:

you might wanna start practicing on them lyrics b4 u try an hate on sum1 thts famous…. you aint so dnt be talkin shit you lame as fuck an jelous cuz flow is way better then you ever will be cuz if you was better dnt you think you would of been on a label

2. I can go hammer than flow Says:

Bitch ass nig ya’ll like 12 years old liking his weka ass bars and shit my shit hella trill cuh

I want the life of a legend
    Black heart and matching weapons
    Got a thing for aesthetics
    Straight shooter like Redick
    We get to dukin’ and that Gloc-32
    Pull a Laettner at the buzzer
    You a dead motherfucker
    Hunt heads motherfucker
    My momma told me I’m living crazy
    I’m just being what she made me
    Dealing with the luck she gave me
    Money comes and money goes
    The money’s low, We run in homes
    Only leave the garden gnomes
    Take the racks from out the stove
    Stunting ain’t no habit
    If I want, I grab it
    Selling tablet’s like Toshiba, Nigga
    In my city, We the killa’s
    If you pull that trigger, Better squeeze it nigga
    If you don’t
    Then we ‘gon have to find your house, And fucking Christmas tree it nigga
    Light it up
    Cops roll up
    Hide the drugs
    I never been to prison, And I never plan on showing up
    Never could be rich enough
    Cause I grew up broke as fuck
    So I’ll never stop my stroll
    X by the O
    All for the love of dough

• ssb Says:

so u are saying u go harder than gates

• brand new guy Says:

If uu dnt stfu.. nn stop hatin, that dude flow way colder than uu dumass !
      “Stunting ain’t no habit
      If I want, I grab it” that shit poo

• 187JoshM187 Says:

Boy you suck, stop postin yo trash shit on here. Flow nd Gates WAAAY better then anything yo bitch ass would spit

• TYGAISOURKING Says:

FLOW WOULD KILL US ALL. Y’ALL STUPID1

#FLAMEGANG!!

3. b.haZe Says:

Flow is whack & y’all is dumb.

• John Says:

Lol this fuck nigga changing his name just to hate. You never gonna get signed to ymcmb fuck outta here. Gates nd flow will murk u on anything

4. diroflow Says:

“Flow Go Harda,
    Den Any Otha Artist”

5. I can go hammer than flow Says:

Ya’ll bitch made ass niggas, actually i bet yall have nice ass mother, and you be on the kitchen table bout to eat some fucking 5 course meal and shit being disrespectful with earphones on listening to fuck ass Flow. Ya’ll some fat ass couch potatoes lurking blogs for enterainment ya’ll faggots don’t know real shit instead ya’ll check for cheap thrills and just kill time doin bull shit

• 187JoshM187 Says:

Is that why yo dumb ass so broke you tryna get signed by posting shitty as lyrics in a comment box? LMFAO

6. I can go hammer than flow Says:

Uh
    Acquitted from these lil bitches
    I act like i don’t know the digits
    Put the cash cow in the crock
    19 on the clock
    Money on the line
    Not picking up any other calls
    Girl texting me like phone home
    But im Death prone
    I’m enemy, i envision the oposing as casulties
    Yes i think ya’ll fresh
    When i say this money is the best
    Its a joke i’ll put it on a waiting list
    Fuck if you believe me tho
    Seeing is conceding ho
    Catch me i’ma sharp one
    Land on your head
    Later as i’m summarizing my day
    I’m interupted, headed to a fray
    Cash on the loose, i’ll restrain it too keep it safe

• 187JoshM187 Says:

Whaaaaaaaack, you never gonna get signed. You a failure.

7. Ike Says:

man stp postin dis wack here man…..

8. libra Says:

I’m proud of my nigga gates he came a long way holdn it dwn for Baton Rouge

9. I go hammer than flow Says:

@colton yeah your right fuckit

10. bloodgame weezywee Says:

I FEEL THOSE NIGGAZ KEEP IT GOING LIKE THAT ONE LOVE

11. Wayne Says:

Flow is just proof that being a rapper is ALL about the look… You just got to be a model and you don’t even have to be able to rap.

12. Peterson Says:

That second verse and some shit on the third actually good that second verse actually pretty cold, but you needa get off the comment section with that shit its all no lives on this bitch pretty much. Including me. Cuz i’m just here to say flow sucks straight dick and is a Wayne dickrider like lil Chuckee this nig stupid as fuck and ya’ll are all bitch ass nigs

• Trap Says:

Lol why you stay making fake names. You the only nigga on this shit that said those shitty ass bars was good, so it must be you again. You aint slick fuck boy.

13. Julia Says:

4:40 what’s the name of this song ???????????!!

1. Flow Performs “Inkredible”, “Magic”, “Fresher Than Ever”, “Off Day” & More At XO Nightclub | Young Money HQ - April 23, 2015

[…] Esho Hero performed “Retawdid Fa’ Real“, “Inkredible“, “Magic“, “Fresher Than Ever“, […]