Lil Twist – Young & Gettin’ It (Remix)

November 6, 2012 by Danny M

New Music

Lil Twist Young & Gettin It Remix

Lil Twist just released a new track off his forthcoming mixtape, Wake Up, which will be released at the end of this year or in early 2013. He goes in over Meek Mill and Kirko Bangz’ “Young & Gettin’ It” single!

You can stream and download Twizzy‘s “Young & Gettin’ It” remix after the jump below.

Download: Lil Twist – Young & Gettin’ It (Remix)

, , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “Lil Twist – Young & Gettin’ It (Remix)”

1. RIP Magnolia Shawty girl Says:

short song but the youngin killed it

2. 007 Says:

This dude ain’t ever gonna drop an album….

3. a milli Says:

song sounds low to me? any1 else have the same problem??

4. Felice Says:

Sounded pretty good to me he truly is young and getting it !!! Love lil twist! Im a twister for life

5. iDiot Says:

Shaq gave him those shoes

6. slim B Says:

yup. sounded a bit low……… happend to listen to it elsewhere….. hella dope!!!!! YMCMB !!!! ya dig!!!!!!!!!

7. I suck soo bad Says:

I really dont get this lil tornado rats appeal

Tyga aint a incredibly good rapper but i get why is hot right now
    Nicky and drake too, nicky is hOt now too and drake is truly talented

But this lil turd ? Can somebody explain this to me ? He souds like a 12 year old girl and looks like a fucking little douchebag
    If your past 10 years ols and you like this douchebag you have serious mental problems

• NineSix Says:

1. how about you try rapping?
      2. dont criticize unless you are at the same level as him in money and everything else.
      3. im no doctor but even i know that having a high or low pitched voice has nothing to do with mental problems…
      smh, your name so describes you…you do suck..so hard.

• Miss Lil Twist Says:

Shut up you dip shit, bitch ass, cunt face, dip shit. :)

8. Felice Says:

Excuse u ….I’m over 10 and I love him and will always….why u listen to his song if u don’t like him god get a life and stop talking shit about people u hate on….u just hating cuz he got a better life than u, assholes like u make me sick

9. K-Tune Says:

Ayoooo! Check me out, I’m fairly dop!, not dope as my man Twist thoe!… getting there… :D

10. K-Tune Says: