Nicki Minaj’s “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up” Album In Stores Now!

November 19, 2012 by Danny M

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Roman Reloaded The Re-Up Album In Stores Now

Nicki Minaj‘s brand new album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up, is available worldwide today! Show your support for the Barbie and YMCMB by purchasing a copy (or more) from your local music store, iTunes, or Amazon. When you buy a copy of this album, you will also receive a 90 minute DVD showing behind the scenes footage from Nicki‘s tour.

Hit the jump to view some scans from Nicki‘s Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up album packaging. Don’t forget to leave your thoughts on the album in the comments section below.

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Roman Reloaded The Re-Up Album Booklet Scans

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Roman Reloaded The Re-Up Album Booklet Scans

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Roman Reloaded The Re-Up Album Booklet Scans

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Roman Reloaded The Re-Up Album Booklet Scans

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to “Nicki Minaj’s “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up” Album In Stores Now!”

1. Salute Says:

Already bought my copy on iTunes Onika 🙂

2. Nicki is the Quene Says:

Already bought my copy on Itunes, and already have listened to the Re-Up 3 times and going for my fourth time……. Nicki is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. its just us nigga Says:

i downloaded it
    nicki dont need my money

4. YMCMB TILL I DIE Says:

I LOVE THE ALBUM

EVERY SONG NICKI KILLED

YMCMB TILL I DIE

5. Pereezy YMCMB MMG Says:

I Couldn’t ask for more… Great Job Nicki
    YMCMB Till I Die

6. MrNinoBrown Says:

only.thing i can say after heard that is nicki the best female rapper alive Go YMCMB… Favorite songs high school, up in flames …

7. Priceless Says:

Please make a video for Up In Flames, thank you

8. @trumcbride on twitter Says:

this is fucking horrible!! damn nigger

9. ♥Nicki♥Drake♥ Says:

BEST RAPPER EVER!!!! NOT JUST FEMALE RAPPER, SHE IS THE BEST RAPPER IN THE WORLD!!!!

10. UK BARB Says:

I LOOOOOVE THIS ALBUM

NICKI SLAYING DIS SHIT
    THE RE UP IS LIFE
    i didnt get the 90 minuite DVD though even though i purchased it on iTunes 🙁

11. Mellie Says:

I LOVE U NICKI. U MEAN EVERY THING 2 ME. I HAVE ALL YOUR SONGS ON MY PHONE.

12. melisa Says:

NICKI I LOVE U SOOOO MUCH.

13. melisa Says:

NICKI I LOVE U SOOOO MUCH. YOU MEAN THE WORLD 2 ME

1. Nicki Minaj Chops It Up With The Breakfast Club & Elvis Duran’s Z100 Morning Show | Young Money HQ - November 23, 2012

[…] On November 21st, Nicki Minaj stopped by Power 105.1′s The Breakfast Club and the Z100 Morning show to promote her latest album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up. […]

2. First Week Sales For Nicki Minaj’s “Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up” Album | Young Money HQ - November 28, 2012

[…] album are in! According to HDD, the Barbie has sold 34,501 copies of her new album since it was released on November […]

3. Nicki Minaj Previews Her & Parker Ighile’s “Remember Me” Collaboration | Young Money HQ - March 11, 2016

[…] Pink Friday Records label, last worked with Minaj on her “Hell Yeah” song off the Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up […]