December 2, 2012 by Danny M

Christina Milian played her new single called “Hello” at Playhouse Nightclub in Hollywood, Los Angeles last month.

You can listen to a preview of the upcoming electro-house song in the clip above, courtesy of Rap-Up. The full record, which was produced by the Stafford Brothers, will feature a verse from her Young Money boss Lil Wayne.

What are your thoughts on Christina‘s debut single on her new label ❓

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Christina Milian Debuts Her “Hello” Single Featuring Lil Wayne At Playhouse Nightclub”

1. well done Says:

it sounds pretty catchy

2. Rayyy Says:

Wow, this sucks.
    How old is she? Why not just give up on music.
    I don’t even think Weezy could save this song 🙁

3. gunna Says:

the beat is dope but the actual song is ehhhhh

4. LK Says:

fuckin’ bullshit

5. Chris Says:

It’s alright but it sounds like every other club dance track out there. The lyric, the repeat of the last word before the base come in and runs for a minute or so… Then a couple of more lyrics, then the build up again with the last word being repeated then the base hits again and runs … And repeat. Same old club track

6. ♥Nicki♥Drake♥ Says:

Sounds catchy i like it! But I think she shouldve got Nicki on the feat instead!

7. donMATheo Says:

It promises really good .

8. Temia Says:

I love it!! You are right girl, should have never said hello to the dream( he’s a cheat). You can do it by yourself. You don’t need a crutch!

9. Dwight Smith Says:

my personal opinion I think she could have knowledge him better than she did still pushing them in the corner like he was it nothing and just say yeah he’s my friend and I do love my friends simple is thatshe said insteadthat don’t nobody have no feelings about her and she didn’t care I came out she was too busy trying to hide herself and what about what other people felt

10. Dwight Smith Says:

I think she could have knowledge him better than she did still pushing them in the corner like he was it nothing a piece of dust say yeah he’s my friend and I do love my friends simple is that said insteadthat don’t nobody have no feelings about her and she didn’t care I came out she was too busy trying to hide herself about what other feel