Mack Maine Announces Reginae Carter & W3 The Future Have Signed To Young Money

February 15, 2013 by Danny M

Interviews

In part 2 of their interview on the red carpet at the Cash Money Records Pre-GRAMMY party, Mack Maine announces to Rap-Up that Young Money have signed Lil Wayne’s daughter, Reginae Carter, to the label.

The Young Money President also mentions that they have signed a teen group with 3 members called W3 The Future aka WTF. I am not sure who this group is, but if anyone does know I would appreciate it if you could send me some information about them, so I can update the header of this website!

Click here to watch part 1 of their interview.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

21 Responses to “Mack Maine Announces Reginae Carter & W3 The Future Have Signed To Young Money”

1. edge Says:

reginae bodied that verse in the carter documentary

2. trukyogal Says:

12th paragraph

3. brazy flow Says:

lol i wish it was “future” and not “we the future”

4. Truuuu Says:

What would happen if this We The Future group went BIG and made it the best group of all time….would they change their name LOLOL

5. fatboy Says:

all wack young people who sing pop

same with that torion dude

we want gangsta rappers mack

6. Lilia Says:

I found one of their songs : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2PKgTVOIlo

7. John osco Says:

thats wats up , bby carter to ym ,.,.love that qal and i love his daddy too

8. Lilia Says:

And watch the video of “my homies still” again, they are in the cinema with Lil Wayne !

9. Omg Says:

Really though wayne ? You accept your daughter on a music lable ? After the woman friendly music you put out ?

This is pure politics and fucking ridiculous
    I thoughr wayne was smarter then this

She cabt rap nore sing
    Just fuckubg nursury and yall eat this shit up purely cause its waynes offspring

Fuxking wackkkk

10. yung mula babbbbyyyyyy Says:

terrible signings

wtf is happening to ym

11. STFU Says:

STFU!! the last time yall seen heard this girl was back in 2008-09 im more than sure she has taken singing lessons and has gotten better or else he wouldnt have signed her and her crew. plus ITS HIS DAUGHTER!!! you think he going to have her looking crazy out here…smfh dumbasses

12. krystal Says:

^^RIGHT!! I THINK IT’S COOL HE PASSING DOWN HIS LEGACY TO HIS OLDEST CHILD. SHE BEEN WANTED TO DO MUSIC SINCE THE TINY AND TOYA SHOW. BUT WASNT MUSICALLY READY AND HER GRADES WERE OFF . SO IF SHE’S READY NOW, LET HER. THEY’RE KIDS PEOPLE LET THEM LIVE

13. yonnie Says:

ym has people like jae millz (who is slept on by yall ) cory gunz, flow, and gudda if yall want dope rap music. ym is versitile now so if he wants to help his child and her group why not? smh yall always tryna tell these artist how to run they shit or make (they) money. lol smfh clowns

14. Wanie 1 Pac Says:

Wanie 1 pac check out my new song on youtube http://youtu.be/mneCI4U5y0A

15. TM Says:

WTF is WTF. Smh

16. YungGod Says:

Fuck is wrong with YM signing unknown artists to YM. They say they’ll be big. well when? No one knows them plus YM only focuses on Nicki, Drake, & Tyga There just adding anyone to make there roster look big?

Sign T.I.

17. xicano101 Says:

You guys and your fuckin hate. This is obviously to expand the business. They are trying to get a bigger target market. After all if who is this type of music for? Young people. (No pun intended) Who is the future? The young people. When they group up there is a high possibility they will keep listening to them or just know of the record label. It’s all for money, and I see NO bad in that. Wayne and Mack smart.

18. dopeness Says:

@yonnie an @xicano101 I’m always reading the shit bt never comment, I just gotta say that’s the smartest shit I read yet. keep th wisdom comin tho!