May 9, 2013 by Danny M

W3 The Future Will Be A Supporting Act On Lil Wayne Americas Most Wanted Tour

Young Money’s new group, W3 The Future, are scheduled to perform with their boss Lil Wayne on his upcoming “America’s Most Wanted” music festival, which will begin in July. Other supporting acts that have been confirmed on the tour are: T.I. 2 Chainz, French Montana, Shanell, and more!

Click here to view a list of dates and locations for the “America’s Most Wanted” tour.

, , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “W3 The Future Will Be A Supporting Act On Lil Wayne’s “America’s Most Wanted” Tour”

1. toy soldier Says:

i just read future will not be a part of this tour

and now you got people like this on the tour

wayne what are you doing homie?

2. Mula Baby Says:

I already got my tickets for the Atlanta show 🙂

3. SoSoFly Says:

Aint Hatin bt ese W3 the Future Oans aint gud inuf for YM
    i mean luk @ nicqas lyk Flow en luk @ tis grup
    maaan YM z signn shit

4. swagless Says:

the black dude with the big head – why do you have your mouth open? are you posing like a girl or waiting for some penis to enter your mouth?

the chinese dude – you look super suspect bruh

the white dude – where is your hairline going?

5. ♥Nicki♥Drake♥ Says:

Um…I won’t judge yet until I hear some music from them, but they look like the type of group that just makes those jerking dance move kind of songs. And we all know those kind of groups just make one hit and are never heard from again…

6. WtfWeezy Says:

Mindless Behavior 2 or what?

7. Kali Says:

why wont he put FLOW smh

8. Young Dre Says:

http://m.soundcloud.com/youngdrehd/young-dre-water-whippin i Would Love to Open Up For Lil Wayne Please Email me at LilFrisco@yahoo.com or Text me 5013928913 http://m.soundcloud.com/youngdrehd/young-dre-wassup-bruh i Repeat i would Love to Open Up for lil wayne Please EmIl me at LilFrisco@yahoo.com or either Text me 5013928913 ..