May 10, 2013 by Danny M

Interviews

Ryan Seacrest sits down with Nicki Minaj to interview her for E! News. The Young Money Barbie chats about her fans, her relationship with Mariah Carey right now, American Idol, if she will be leaving the show, and more!

Check out the interview in the video above.

, , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Speaks On Mariah Carey & If She Will Be Leaving “American Idol” [Video]”

1. I Ain't Nervous Says:

Marian Carey is salty.

2. swagless Says:

fuck american idol anyway

nicki just go on tour, shoot movies and make music please

thanks

3. Big Daddy Says:

Nicki just make a sex tape.

4. ♥Nicki♥Drake♥ Says:

Nicki so pretty!!!!! Nicki please leave American Idol, I want you to focus on Music and Movies and the many other things you are doing! Honestly American Idol just needs to end it’s a boring show and it’s lost all excitement. The only reason I watched was to see what Nicki did, and she did amazing and I loved her personality. I’m also sick of Mariah trying to make Nicki look like a bad person to America and I seriously want to punch her in her face!!!!!!!!!!!

5. #DrizzyDrake Says:

nicki minaj should totally leave that show..

6. Maria_latina_nicki Says:

I hope nicki Will release a New album this year and a New world TOUR

7. Danny Nicole Says:

Although I love to see her on tv :)Nicki should leave if she dont feel welcome! #Team Nicki

8. ken Says:

Iam SOOOO glad Nicki is leaving I cant stand her!!! She is the reason I quit watching the show, She is just a loud mouth no it all!

9. Melissa Says:

I am so tired of people hating on Nicki like Ken. She kept it real on the show but I have to agree with others sometimes she is rude. I think American Idol is not the show for her.Nicki should continue her music career. Mariah Carey was boring and seems at times fake, Keith Urban was great, Randy Jackson is cool & needed to get off the show with his same everyday words like “In IT TO WIN IT”.