Drake – On My Way (Feat James Fauntleroy)

June 17, 2013 by Danny M

New Music

Drake On My Way Feat James Fauntleroy

Back in 2010, a Drake snippet by the title of “On My Way” leaked online. Now today, an updated version of the song that features vocals from James Fauntleroy has surfaced on the Internet.

The track does still sound unfinished, but I will be sure to update this post if the mastered version of “On My Way” is released.

Spotted at HHNM

, , , , , , , ,

23 Responses to “Drake – On My Way (Feat James Fauntleroy)”

1. i hate young money Says:

Horrible music drake is gay and corny as fuck james fauntleroy has no talent matta fact none of them have no talent like I said HORRIBLE MUSIC I CANT LISTEN TO THIS SHIT

• YoungMoneyNiqquh Says:

Get Your Mind Wrong Niqquh.

• YoungMoneyNiqquh Says:

Edit: Why The Fxck Are You Leaving Your Stupid Comments On Every Update We Get It You Hate Young Money Lol Do You Want Us To Cry About It?
        Get Your Mind Right Niqquh.

2. to ym hater Says:

Nigga dont be mad because you cant sing dont get bitches and dont get money. I mean this song just got re released and you already gere you had to be waiting on it or sonething. Get a life weak ass nigga befor sombody round me catch a body like that

3. gheeeeeeeeeeeeeee Says:

Dont like ym get off the hq u lame ass mutha fuka

4. E Says:

a chopped and screwed version will def do it for me…drizzy>>>>

5. WEEZY F. Says:

ITS FROM KTT BOI

GIVE CREDIT U SNITCH

6. Ed! Says:

Thats drake Sound Men!! But i think that song is Not good;)

7. Cortez Bryant Says:

It’s just one song chill tha fuck out. Don’t judge how a person is from a song, Drake can both sing and rap. Just listen to the song a few times it’ll grow on you knuckle heads.

8. i hate young money Says:

@to ym hater shut the fuck up pussy this doesnt have to do with me hatin on him and im not im just saying the truth u motherfucker drake has no talent bitch @gheeeeeeeeee shu the fuck up I can do whatever the fuck I want pussy and @cortez bryant just shut the fuck up

9. i hate young money Says:

@to ym hater u aint about that life u saying fore someone round me catch a body like that shut the fuck up u dont wana fuck wit me nigga u dont no who u fuckin wit y do u think I hate lil wayne and the whole ym cuz they think they bloods ima real blood and I feel like they makin fun of us

• Cortez Bryant Says:

Damn you blood ? I didn’t think bloods go on the Internet and bitch about shit like females, I’m guessing you think there’s only one kind of blood there’s 5 sets and btw Drake is no blood anyway so why you bring gangs up.

• YMBloodz Says:

you ainn no Blood ni55a, im a Blood & if you hate Lil Wayne y yu on a fansite its fake ni55as like you who wanna klaim piru so you kan say Wayne ain in yo set gang ni55a shut that shit up b4 i katch a body (real 5 ni55as dont use da letter after “B” ni55a learn ya history b4 you ever klaim Blood)

10. I hate young money Says:

@to ym hater u prolly a lil git u prolly like 15 years old

11. Zedt Says:

YOu know just because its Drake dont mean it aint WACK.Just sayin.

12. i hate young money Says:

@cortez bryant nigga I didnt say drake was a blood some nigga was talkin bout puttin a bullet through my head and I said he dont wana fuck wit a blood but I will say that wayne is a fake ass blood back then he was CASH MONEY CRIPS REMEMBER THAT SHIT IF NOT LOOK IT UP BITCH ASS NIGGA I live in miami nigga ive seen wayne like two times before and next time I see him ima shoot that motherfucker real talk so he better hope I dont see him again

• Erick Says:

you’re not gonna do anything. shut the hell up. talking all hard and shit. you should go back to school with your illiterate ass. learn how to spell, it will get you a lot farther in life.

13. i hate young money Says:

@youngmoneyniqquh ur right ima stop but if someone talk shit to me ima talk back

14. Manjula RaDiAnX Says:

Haters gonna hate. best on the top!

15. gheeeeeeeeeeeeeee Says:

chey look at tis wanna be cunt

16. i hate young money Says:

@ymbloodz man shut the fuck up ima fucking blood u aint shit nigga and u wont do shit cuz u aint real mothafuka fuking pussy ass nigga u a fuking pussy

17. I hate young money Says:

@erick im fukin 25 yrs old mothafuka I dont need to go to skool u prolly a lil git who fukin talks so much shit and one day ur guna fuking die mothafuka for talking too much shit

18. I hate young money Says:

@ymfakeblood lil wayne aint a fukin blood nigga back then he was cash money crips mothafuka if u dont believe me mothafuka look it up pussy