Drake Releases The Artwork For His “Nothing Was The Same” Album, Pushes It Back

August 21, 2013 by Danny M

Artwork For Drake Nothing Was The Same Album

Drake just dropped the official artwork for his upcoming album, Nothing Was The Same, due to be released in stores and online on September 24th. As you can see with the date, Drizzy has pushed back his album by one week, which I guess ain’t too bad because most push-backs are normally a month or more.

The reason for Drizzy Drake‘s Nothing Was The Same album getting pushed-back was because of a sample clearance issue. You can view the deluxe edition cover that was designed by Kadir Nelson after the jump below!

Artwork For Drake Nothing Was The Same Album

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

23 Responses to “Drake Releases The Artwork For His “Nothing Was The Same” Album, Pushes It Back”

1. RIP Magnolia Shawty girl Says:

Drake looks suspect on that top cover

2. TRUKFIT Says:

DRAKE GOING FOR THE CARTER 3 LOOK WITH A BABY PIC OF HIMSELF

SAME WITH BIGGIE AND JAY-Z TOO

• YoungAngel Says:

And you know the last rap album to sell one million first week had a picture of themself as a child ;) *cough* Weezy *cough*

3. Kidd Says:

Thats dope af

4. back on my bullish*t Says:

i can turn ya boy in to the man

5. YoungAngel Says:

I’m still upset he pushed back the album :(

6. Loyal fan Says:

Weezy>>B.I.G>>Drake

7. KamZiro Says:

Where Is The Parent Advisory Logo There?

8. Best Says:

Nice cover, I love it <3

9. weezy f Says:

Drake sucks without weezy and this album is gonna suck it will have 2 it 3 good songs and them songs will have weezy on them

10. Ym Says:

He trying to coppy wayne but it looks dope

11. Drizzy fan Says:

I hop he bring that so fare gone type style to this album I miss that shit

12. maria_latina_drake Says:

i Think its going to be pushed back more or one more time

13. Tane Jariah Says:

people who thinks wayne is the shit is wrong drake and tyga are better

14. junvic Says:

Nice cut@drizzydrake.stil cant wait for dah album to drop

15. taboy Says:

The dude is my idol. Its like i live in his verses and he know exactly what to say. If you never been a fan of real music, here is your chance. I hope to do a song with this guy one day until then anyone looking for features let me know @ taboy87@gmail.com.

Rappers be wanting a verse for a verse man thats not a swap to me,lol -drizzy

16. keke Says:

Drizzy is da future. YMCMB ya’ll are my inspiration.

17. Arthur Sumter Says:

Is drake all me

1. Drake Performs “Hold On, We’re Going Home” & “Started From The Bottom” Live At The 2013 MTV VMAs | Young Money HQ - August 25, 2013

[...] his new single “Hold On, We’re Going Home” in front of the same background as his Nothing Was The Same album cover and then went straight into performing “Started From The [...]

2. Drake Explains The Meaning Behind His “Nothing Was The Same” Album Artwork | Young Money HQ - August 28, 2013

[...] Drake chats to MTV about the meaning behind his Nothing Was The Same album artwork while backstage at the Barclays Center in New York on August 23rd. Drizzy also explains why he [...]

3. Drake Gets Interviewed By Jimmy Fallon, Plays Charades With Scarlett Johansson & Tariq | Young Money HQ - September 14, 2013

[...] Drizzy talks to Jimmy about his album artwork, winning a Grammy Award, who he has worked with on his album, his upcoming Would You Like A Tour?, [...]