Download W3 The Future’s Debut EP

October 17, 2013 by Danny M

Mixtapes, New Music

W3 The Future EP

W3 The Future have just released their debut EP on Young Money! 3siXT, DG, and Edge One dropped this 7 track project to introduce their sound to the world.

You can view the tracklist and download the EP after the jump below.

Download: W3 The Future [EP]

W3 The Future EP

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Download W3 The Future’s Debut EP”

1. Cortez Bryant Says:

Danny what does EP stand for I always thought it meant something like a sample of an album but was not suppose to be free, but only suppose to be on itunes as a price cost.

2. SamsonYMCMB Says:

@Cortez Bryant I’m not Danny but yeah, EP is Extendes Play and LP is Long Play, I don’t actually know what they are/what the difference is though, but maybe Danny does, or search it on the internet or Wikipedia or something

3. Fibz Says:

I just finished listening. I’d give it a 5/10.

Not bad but I wont be listening to this again.

4. ymcmb 4 lyf Says:

corny music…..

5. dylan Says:

It’s not downloading

6. SamsonYMCMB Says:

@Cortez Bryant you’re welcome. I meant Extended play* by the way, not Extendes Play lol, but I’m sure you may have realizedp that

7. SamsonYMCMB Says:

@Cortez Bryant you’re welcome. I meant Extended play* by the way, not Extendes Play lol, but I’m sure you may have realized that

1. W3 The Future Perform Live At Free Show In St. Petersburg, Florida [Video] | Young Money HQ - October 23, 2013

[…] a the Jannus Live in St. Petersburg, Florida. 3siXT, DG, and Edge One performed songs off their debut EP live for the crowd including; “Falling From The Sky“, “Wildout“, […]

2. Young Wants Money: Teen Rap Group Sues Lil Wayne For Non Payment | AllHipHop.com - April 30, 2014

[…] According to TMZ, the group’s production claims the group was promised a $600,000 advance from Lil Wayne and Young Money Entertainment. After completing their contractual obligation and releasing their debut self-titled EP on October 17th, 2013. […]