Lil Chuckee – I’m The Boss [Music Video]

December 11, 2013 by Danny M

Music Videos

Check out the music video for Lil Chuckee‘s “I’m The Boss” song above. The visual was directed by Star Royalty Films and the Oddz N Endz-produced track can be found on Chuckee‘s latest mixtape, LeBron Of My Time, available to download online today!

, , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Lil Chuckee – I’m The Boss [Music Video]”

1. RIP Magnolia Shawty girl Says:

Ehhhhh

2. hollywood Says:

his voice ruins it for me

3. #Get a job nigga Says:

Calls himself lebron of my time after5 mix tapes. He was suppost to release a debute album 2010… Young money needs to put a quota on these guys release a album or your off the label bringing everyone else down with them

4. chris__ Says:

lil nigga wack!

5. 17TH lil josh Says:

im tryna understand since when this lil dude got so hard? like bruh you grew up under tune and cmb …you danced on ellen lol. and was a cameo kid for a few atl rapper’s. now since you hit 18 you got a few tatt’s and start cursing nah you talking shit? yo whole style is wayne from ya bars to ya flow la’boy

6. tommy gunz Says:

The ONLY thing i can say he ate was his part on D5 “before tune get back” and idc what nobody say wayne wrote that shit for him, he never rapped like that before or after that.I’m not hatin’ but i think he should go back to school and find a career before he get too old. I cant see people buying a lil chuckee album bruh

• kush and oj Says:

lil bow wow was the only kid rapper that could be successful. now that nigga host 106 lol but atleast he took off

7. lacey Says:

LMAO YOU CAN TELL HE’S SO HAPPY HE CAN CURSE NOW. HE DOES IT WAY TOO MUCH EVERY OTHER WORD IS A CURSE WORD SMH.

8. wtf Says:

YMCMB Messed up when they started signing all of these random acts. It’s like they’re hoping to find the next big thing. I thought chuckie was gonna be the next wayne but I don’t see that happening anytime soon. Lil Twist had it but he fumbled the ball.

9. Young Teezy Says:

Lil chuckee keep doing ur thing bro ur mixtape u be goin in bro libra gang YMCMB