December 15, 2013 by Danny M

Interviews

Birdman Talks Nicki Minaj Birthday, Tyga Success, Lil Wayne Skateboarding, Signing Drake & More

Yesterday, Birdman called into Shade 45 radio show to chop it up with DJ Whoo Kid for the S.B.O.E. Takeover.

The YMCMB General speaks on Nicki Minaj‘s recent birthday, the Rich Gang clothing line, the success of Tyga, studying other labels to make sure Cash Money Records never gets like them, if he has tried to skateboard now that Lil Wayne enjoys that lifestyle, how it feels to have the biggest boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. to have Wayne by his side, if he is trying to sign Justin Bieber, how he got Drake to sign to the label, and more.

You can listen to the full interview after the jump below!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “Birdman Talks Nicki Minaj’s Birthday, Tyga’s Success, Lil Wayne Skateboarding, Signing Drake & More”

1. I Ain't Nervous Says:

“I’m too gangsta to skateboard”

I wish Wayne had the same thoughts like Baby,

2. wtf Says:

I love when they move as a unit. I need to hear a new Drake and Wayne song asap

3. back on my bullish*t Says:

damn that other radio host was annoying as fuck when he kept interupting

4. Martian Says:

It would not surprise me one bit if he tried to sign the Biebz.

5. Cassie McKenzie Says:

It is good to see how Birdman’s movement is going…I will continue to pray that their movement will go forward even BETTER next year♥

6. bianca moore Says:

WOW i could actually understand everything birdman said in this interview! lol im surprised i thought it would be alot of stuttering, cursing, “nigga” talk and incomplete conversation. thats how he used to do interviews.

this was a insightfull interview though

7. yomex Says:

I love it.

8. Nicklaus Says:

You have done a good job here……(RICH GANG)……..

1. 2014 STREET LEAGUE SKATEBOARDING - December 18, 2013