Drake Takes Parts In Various Skits On SNL, Performs Live With Jhene Aiko

January 19, 2014 by Danny M

Drake On Saturday Night Live

Drake was the musical guest and host of Saturday Night Live tonight in New York City. If you missed the show, then you can watch the skits that Drizzy Drake appears in and his live performance below.

For various skits throughout SNL, Drizzy dressed up as Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Alex Rodriguez, Katt Williams, a nerdy father, and plenty more characters, as well as did impressions of them. He also performed “Started From The Bottom“, “Trophies“, “Hold On, We’re Going Home“, and “From Time” live with Jhene Aiko!

Thanks Miss Info and Yardie!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Drake Takes Parts In Various Skits On SNL, Performs Live With Jhene Aiko”

1. dee Says:

drake can act no lie

2. gold owl Says:

Drake hilarious!

3. Cortez Bryant Says:

Drake probably fuckin’ Jhene Aiko no lie, and just because it seems he can act, he maybe just using that as an excuse for a cover up. (THE WORLD THINK HE CAN ACT, BUT REALLY HE JUST BEING HIMSELF) Born PLAYER for life, and reading what I wrote, he probably just fucked your WIFE.

4. I Ain't Nervous Says:

Watched it last night and didnt even laugh,

5. ASHLEYBUD WISER Says:

okay so last night drake could act ovo and Canadian and do skits then dee pops in like where the baby daddy poetry class and then dew what he starts from the bottom to hear omg he did look great out there and he knows I love wayne or your on some sterioeds or something

• tr0hlh0rd3 Says:

Are you a retard? What does this run on sentence even mean? I’m pretty sure you just made up some words too. I guess you are the perfect example of the new-pop (I hope you understand that term) fan base.
      Seriously, I hope you have a mental disability. This will be quite sad if not.

• tr0hlh0rd3 Says:

Oops. I apologize. I just realized on was on Little Wayne’s website. Excuse me as a sneak out of this den of morons.

6. ASHLEY WISER Says:

7. unstoppable Says:

drizzy fucked jhene that night, trust me.

8. marcella Says:

Drake killed it on snl!! he had me laughing!! My baby is sooooooo fine!!!!!

9. mz may Says:

Y is every one so surprised drake can act what do u think he was doing before ym… he played jimmy for some years

1. Drake Discusses His House, Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Album, Parents, Rihanna & More | Young Money HQ - February 13, 2014

[…] memes of him online, his relationship with Rihanna, the Grammy Awards, his parents, appearing on Saturday Night Live, being a Jew, Jay-Z, his thoughts on Kanye West’s Yeezus album, Beyonce’s […]