February 17, 2014 by Danny M

On February 14th, Drake kicked off 2014 NBA All-Star Weekend by performing live at the House Of Blues in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Above, you can watch a recap of Drizzy performing “We Made It“, “Pop That” with French Montana, “No Lie” with 2 Chainz, and “HYFR” with Lil Wayne live at the show!

This is from the same concert were Drizzy Drake announced that Weezy‘s Tha Carter V album will be released in stores on May 5th.

Thanks DG.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Drake Performs Live With Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz & French Montana In New Orleans [Video]”

1. brandone Says:

(no homo)love seeing wayne and drizzy together ymcmb/ovo !!!

2. I Ain't Nervous Says:

What happened to Wayne’s voice? He needs to not get do excited when performing. That’s the only thing I miss about the old Wayne. I blame the skaters.

• derrick Says:

man shut yo dumb ass up! stupid ass comment made no sense. change your account name to ” Im not smart”

• volcomnukka Says:

I agree derrick! A lot of grammar errors by I Ain’t Nervous. However, he should correctly change the account name to “I’m not smart”. You knew that though, right?

3. sadat williams Says:

mi love this…

4. up in flamez Says:

mack maine with his cheesy smile

5. sadatwilliams Says:

Am a ghanaian who is dieing for lil wayne de cater and my prayer is to see him face to face before i die…Bigups to you de carter.

6. MOSES F. DAVID Says:

LIL WAYNE I LOVE YMCMB FOR LIFE U ARE MY BEST RAP STAR EVERY IS YOUR LIL D YMCMB IS MY FAMILY FOR LIFE NO LI!!! 1 LOVE

7. wtf Says: