Flow – Fuck Off (Feat Chanel West Coast)

May 30, 2014 by Danny M

New Music

Flow Fuck Off Feat Chanel West Coast

The Esho Hero drops a new song off his upcoming Withdrawals mixtape, due to be released on June 3rd. The track is called “Fuck Off” and features Flow‘s Young Money label-mate Chanel West Coast.

You can stream and download the Monster Beats-produced record after the jump below!

Download: Flow – Fuck Off (Feat Chanel West Coast)

, , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Flow – Fuck Off (Feat Chanel West Coast)”

1. luiz Says:

Why is there 2 pics of Chanel when it’s a Flow song?

2. I Ain't Nervous Says:

Song sucks.

3. RIP Magnolia Shawty girl Says:

Ehhh……

4. Young Teezy Says:

My big sis from another kolor n my bro killed it withdrawalz comin soon FGM x YMCMB x LAT x Rich Gang

5. Flow Fan Says:

yo, Chanel killed this shit! That’s what I expected from flow, killin shit as always. and I knew Chanel was good but GODDAM! I Didn’t expect that, can’t wait for that withdrawalz

6. Lil ZeeTune Says:

U da 1 dat suck nikka,dis ryt here z da shit #fuckOff hatng ass bitch

7. Best Says:

Not bad, they did their things!

8. Jikke Says:

Hey hello,

Here in the Netherlands is no album to find from Chanel West Coast.
    Can sommeone please tell me where or how i can get a album from her?

Best Regards,

Jikke from the Netherlands

1. Flow Reveals The Tracklist For “Withdrawals” Featuring Lil Wayne, Cory Gunz, Euro & More | Young Money HQ - June 3, 2014

[…] which is due to drop later today. The project will have a total of 20 songs that include “Fuck Off” and the title […]

2. Flow – Withdrawals [Mixtape] | Young Money HQ - June 3, 2014

[…] Flow – Lil Homies (Featuring N.O. Capo) 3. Flow – Withdrawals (Featuring Drop Boy Dell) 4. Flow – Fuck Off (Featuring Chanel West Coast) 5. Flow – I Do (Featuring Nino Wavey) 6. Flow – Wait (Featuring The Flamez) 7. Flow […]