June 22, 2014 by Danny M

Christian Radke Studio Session With Flow & Slim Boogie For Moments Of Impact Mixtape

Christian Radke has released some footage of him in the studio with Flow, Gunplay, Slim Boogie, and Daniel Heartless working on his upcoming mixtape called Moments Of Impact that will drop on June 25th.

You can watch the clip after the jump below!

, , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Christian Radke Studio Session With Flow & Slim Boogie For “Moments Of Impact” Mixtape [Video]”

1. I Ain't Nervous Says:

The track sounds dope.

2. J-boy Says:

They just need to sign him

3. des Says:

They do need to sign Christian n that song sounds dope

4. Flow Fan Says:

5. Flow Fan Says:

Please just sign Christian for real, he’s probably the only artist outside of ymcmb that I will go out of my way to download, Also did anyone else catch at the beginning of the fatal attraction mixtape, the intro says “KUSHxHONEYCOMBxYMCMB?” He isnt ymcmb so why would he rep them?

6. _Jay Says:

I wonder how much his parents pay flow to hangout with him.

7. Davey D Says:

I know yall saw me on stage in the background with Christian. 😉

8. Dick Says:

Last time I heard something this bad I was listening to tj lost boy

9. Carlton Says:

U think if he gets signed he’ll fix that gap between them teeth? Also is it possible to “make it” with out getting a nickname u made for urself on ur body?

10. Xicano101 Says:

They need gunplay on the LAT mixtape.
    Mystical too

1. Christian Radke – See Differently (Feat Flow, Gunplay & Slim Boogie) | Young Money HQ - July 1, 2014

[…] track, which you can stream and download below, is called “See Differently“. Click here to watch some footage from the studio […]