August 6, 2014 by Danny M

Interviews

Nicki Minaj Talks Upcoming Anaconda Video, Young Money, The Pressure Of Being Skinny & More

Rikki Martinez sat down with Nicki Minaj recently for a one on one interview for her Power 106 show called “Rikki’s Quikkis“.

The YM Barbie spoke on having an iTunes problem with her “Anaconda” single, the upcoming music video for “Anaconda“, Sir Mix-A-Lot‘s thoughts on the song, the pressure on being skinny in the industry, her “Pills N Potions” single, Young Money, the “Flawless” remix, names her favorite verses, and more.

You can watch the full conversation in the clip below!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Talks Upcoming “Anaconda” Video, Young Money, The Pressure Of Being Skinny & More”

1. Lil Tunechi Or Young Tunafish Says:

Hey Danny you should upload the video of Charlamagne talking about how Drake is the King right now. It was a dope interview the way he explained things

2. Joseph Says:

When will drake and wayne and tyga and nicki Minaj going let the other member young money get a album that’s why lil chuckee drop out of this group and sort dawng

• Best Says:

Nobody stopped them from releasing an album. Lil Chuckee isn’t that a good young rapper

• loco Says:

I still can’t understand why Short Dawg was only on one mainstream song (Pass the Dutch) Every one of his mixtapes are seemingly better than everybodys on the roster including albums, i guess dey didnt wanna pay him his worth. As far as Lil Chuckee goes, you can’t make it in this industry biting and swagger jacking, maybe a song or two to pay homage to his idol, but dont completely take da mans style lol, kids.

3. iSk8 Says:

I love how she talked about YM but only Drake, Wayne and Tyga….what about the other 15 artists on the label? hah!

4. Nicki kill this bitch Says:

Danny!!!! Lil Kim made a nicki diss called Identity Theft it sucks but nicki should killl dis bitch

• I Ain't Nervous Says:

So gives a fuck about Lil Kim and her washed up ugly ass?

Everyone knows nicki done took her place years ago.

5. Aye Says:

First that interviewer was so annoying and second she’s like all of YM is shining and really it’s just drake and nicki..she prolly couldn’t even name flow or gunna or pj morton

6. I Ain't Nervous Says:

Damn that interviewer was so annoying.

She needs a new voice box and to stop sucking up to nicki.

It made me sick.

7. small person Says:

nicki is skinny but her azz aint

8. Young Bozzah Kavandje Says:

Damn I can’t see this video

9. suraj muntar Says:

No stop Y.M.C.M.B.
    Continue no stop none stop I like u.
    I like u all.

10. IB Kelvin E Amadi Says:

(I.B.K Fresh GANG) I’m A Actor & A Singer,I luv makin friends all around D world. I don’t rap but I luv Lil Wayne & I wish to be like him & I wish to join YMCMB… Ping me 2A2213B1 Call me +2348120737390