Drake Announced As The Headliner For 2015 Future Music Festival In Australia

October 22, 2014 by Danny M

Drake Announced As The Headliner For 2015 Future Music Festival In Australia

For the first time ever, Drake will be touring Australia on the 2015 Future Music Festival that will begin in February and finish in March.

Drizzy will be the headliner on the music festival, which will also include artists 2 Chainz, Avicii, The Prodigy, Martin Garrix, Afrojack, and others.

The 2015 Future Music Festival will be taking place in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide. You will be able to purchase tickets from the music festival website here starting from October 30th.

February 28 | Royal Randwick Racecourse | Sydney
March 1 | Arena Joondalup | Perth
March 7 | Brisbane Showgrounds | Brisbane
March 8 | Flemington Racecourse | Melbourne
March 9 | Adelaide Showground | Adelaide

Via WOR

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Drake Announced As The Headliner For 2015 Future Music Festival In Australia”

1. flex Says:

swag

2. boobs Says:

Nicki’s boobs I can suck them all day and night….I wish I could fuck nicki minaj……she can even become the mistress….that would be ok for me and the way she will punish me will also turn me on….she can piss on me and I would lick hee feet and eat her poop……ohhh god I wuld love tolick her feet and pussy…SHE IS SO SEXY….NICKI BE MY MISTRESS

3. The1 Says:

Any one read that Tyga called Drake fake?? And Tyga took Kylie to Europe to smash SMH

Never liked Tyga

4. lano_dee Says:

@DannyM I know you saw tygas new interview where he dissed Drake and Nicki

5. justin Says:

mack or wayne need to step up and drop him from the label…he already sayin he tryna leave and now he is dissing label mates? thats not professional…

6. jeff Says:

I don’t blame Tyga cause he has been blackballed. Danny Twist just released a new song. Also when are you gonna update the artists page cause W3 The Future are not Young Money anymore and I don’t think Torsion is either.

7. niggas ain't loyal Says:

I’m disappointed with Tyga with that interview. Keep the personal shit amongst ym. This fool has a ym tattoo and he put out two albums under ym so don’t start acting funny now

8. JTheMan Says:

Drake never had his chain snatched

9. Drake Says:

Drake fake? You can say what you want about him but he is one of the realest rappers out

10. lil'mizzle Says:

If tyga gets the guts to call Drake “fake”, then he truely doesn’t know the meaning of the word:”fake”. Wyne should kick this unfaithful nigga outta the label.

• Best Says:

He has a reason for calling him fake and don’t forget he also said he likes his songs

1. Drake & 2 Chainz Announce Dates For An Australia & New Zealand Tour | Young Money HQ - November 27, 2014

[…] know, Drake will be touring Down Under for the very first time in his career by headlining the 2015 Future Music Festival in February and […]