Nicki Minaj Pushes Back Her “The Pinkprint” Album To December

October 27, 2014 by Danny M

Nicki Minaj Pushes Back Her The Pinkprint Album To December

Nicki Minaj‘s upcoming album, The Pinkprint, was originally supposed to drop on November 24th. In a statement released today, it was announced that the project has now been pushed back to December 15th.

The Young Money Barbie will be releasing her new single off The Pinkprint tomorrow, which will be called “Only” and feature Lil Wayne, Drake and Chris Brown!

, , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Pushes Back Her “The Pinkprint” Album To December”

1. I Ain't Nervous Says:

I bet this has something to do Wayne’s album being pushed back. I think c5 may drop November 24 now.

2. east5 Says:

young money as a label suck so much

thats why you can’t blame tyga for leaving

3. Razor Says:

Helllllllll no. Eminem has his album/compilation coming out that day and he will make a huge sell.

4. fux wid me u kno I got it Says:

@east5 They do it for publicity, they think it builds anticipation. But it pisses people off like myself. Both of Tyga’s albums didn’t do that well so I’m sure ymcb could careless

5. 1 Says:

This is whack, fuck YMCMB

6. MrNinoBrown Says:

They should rename their name brand in YMCMPBM Young Money Cash Money Pushed Back Music

7. d-dub Says:

oh hell nah!

8. Fuck Boi BaShin Time Says:

if you have tyga in the young money lineup up top why not post his new song?

9. tm Says:

C5 is probably gonna drop next year, Nicki’s dropping at the end of the year, they should’ve just let tyga drop his album if they knew they weren’t planning on dropping thiers anytime soon, & stop “holding him back”. But it’s all good though, I personally don’t mind waiting, especially for C5, I think it will be well worth the wait,just aslong as we get a mixtape or something (& I have a STRONG feeling wayne & drake have a project planned for us. *shrugs* We’ll see)

10. tm Says:

And also, I mean I get why everyone’s mad & all, we were all looking forward to these albums yeah but c’mon y’all, we all knew this was gonna happen, it always does & with good reason too. If you didn’t expect this then you’re either naïve or ignorant, or both. Just chill, it will all work itself out, be patient.

11. Yobu Says:

BONUS TRACKS :

“The Live Room” (skit)
    Krazy (Live)

EXCLUSIVE TRACK :

Fell Off? (Live)

13. da truth. Says:

so know ones gonna acknowledge how beautiful she looks, fags smh