Nicki Minaj Debuts New Song “Bed Of Lies” With Skylar Grey At The 2014 MTV EMAs

November 9, 2014 by Danny M

Nicki Minaj Debuts New Song Bed Of Lies With Skylar Grey At The 2014 MTV EMAs

Earlier today, the 20th annual MTV Europe Music Awards took place at The SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland. As well as doing a great job at hosting the awards show, Nicki also performed “Super Bass“, “Anaconda“, and debuted a new song with Skylar Grey.

This new track that is rumored to be titled “Bed Of Lies” was produced by Kane Beatz and it will appear on the Young Money Barbie‘s forthcoming The Pinkprint album, due to be released in stores on December 15th.

You can watch Minaj‘s live performance at the 2014 MTV EMAs in the video after the jump below!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Debuts New Song “Bed Of Lies” With Skylar Grey At The 2014 MTV EMAs”

1. I Ain't Nervous Says:

I like the new song, it’s better than Only.

2. jermaine Says:

she killed that performance

3. Aye Says:

Song sounds so dope

4. MrNinoBrown Says:

Sounds dope and I’m glad she broke up w this guy SB they didn’t look good together and I always knew he would get jealous of her celebrity

5. tm Says:

You’re glad their relationship didn’t work out because you don’t think they look good together & you always knew he’d be jealous of her celebrity status even though you know nothing about the dude? Smh such a bitch comment. you’re a sad individual dawg.

6. 1 Says:

Hot performance

7. MrNinobrown Says:

Lol @tm YOU are such a bitch for getting that emotional because of someone’s point of view. Get a life dude that’s just my pov. I think that was too obvious cause the girl was the lead in this relationship and most of the time that’s how it end up. She even said in the song she was paying his bill so for me she needs an independent dude but anyways as I said that’s my POV

8. tm Says:

Smh…how old are you bro?

9. tm Says:

Honest to God though, if your name didn’t have “Mr” in it, I would have thought that comment was by a women. I mean what kind of man says he’s GLAD 2 people that he’s doesn’t even know personally broke up because “they don’t look good together”?! Why tf are you glad? Come on homes…

10. OG Pimpson Says:

LMAO @TM real talk, That’s 1 phuqed up “POV” for a dude to have. If anything he’s the 1 that seems jealous. @MrNinoBrown get yourself a girlfriend & stop finding pleasure in other peoples breakups suhn! Not a good look.

11. MrNinobrown Says:

Damn people the man was cheating on her and all I’m not glad as in the sense of happy or popping champagne cause they broke up but because for me it would have ended up like this sooner or later which means I’m not surprised at all. That’s it. Of course it’s sad if she was in love with him and vice versa but I just think it seemed too obvious. Now she can be more focused on her music and try to get in w someone more independent. Lol being jealous of her and her bf ? Common man Smh y’all be taking it personally as if you were in the same kind of relationship it’s ok guys it can work out for y’all I’m just talking about them.

12. Best Says:

She killed the show and the new song sounded good. Can’t wait for it to drop

1. Nicki Minaj – Bed Of Lies (Feat Skylar Grey) | Young Money HQ - November 15, 2014

[…] song, which is called “Bed Of Lies“, features Skylar Grey. You may remember Nicki first premiering this track at the 2014 MTV EMAs earlier this […]

2. Nicki Minaj Will Be Interviewed By Elliott Wilson For CRWN On December 16th | Young Money HQ - December 11, 2014

[…] an appearance at a secret location in New York City to talk all about her new album, hosting the 2014 MTV EMAs, appearing on “SNL”, her upcoming tour, getting nominated at the GRAMMYs, and […]