Nicki Minaj Says Lil Wayne Once Told Her She Was Off Young Money & “Bed Rock”

December 19, 2014 by Danny M

Interviews

Nicki Minaj Says Lil Wayne Once Told Her She Was Off Young Money & Bed Rock

We saw part 1 yesterday, now here is part 2 of Nicki Minaj‘s sit-down with Elliott Wilson for CRWN, which took place on December 16th in New York City.

In this segment, the YM Barbie chats about her debut studio album Pink Friday, her feature on Kanye West’s “Monster” song, Kendrick Lamar, Young Thug, Rae Sremmurd, working with Beyonce on “Feeling Myself“, Eminem, and plenty more.

Nicki also tells the stories of how one time Lil Wayne called her up to tell her she ain’t on Young Money no more, why she signed to YM over Warner Bros. Records, and remembering Wayne make Mack Maine tell her that her verse will be removed from “Bed Rock“!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Responses to “Nicki Minaj Says Lil Wayne Once Told Her She Was Off Young Money & “Bed Rock””

1. fofo Says:

thats crazy 😮

2. I Ain't Nervous Says:

He got Mack to do it hahahaha.

3. 1 Says:

I never knew this….

4. Young Murda Edition Says:

Hear me out I want in to the record label please contact me @ 2187790806

5. klaas phatk morulane Says:

why don’t she go and join tyga because young money is falling apart or join rich gang!!!

6. mr Tommy cash Says:

To who it may concern,

My name is Tommy Carver, i am a citizen of America, life has
    not been easy for me, i was forced to quit from school, due to
    the financial problem i had, life was really rough for me, i was
    the first son and i could not even provide food and shelter for
    my younger ones, my dear i cant tell you all the stress that i
    went through just to make a living, i was really molested and
    mocked by many people,
    On a good day, i saw a post of the brotherhood on facebook, i
    contacted their email, they introduced me to the brotherhood, i
    got the form and i was initiated, so surprising they asked for
    my account number, i gave them my account details and they
    sent me 10,000 dollars, for compensation,I was very angry at
    first, because the money was small to me,But I was told to
    use the money for a business,which I did,now I have many
    businesses in different countries,but my main business is
    selling cars,i now have enough money to take care of my
    family and my self,my name has been changed from tommy
    carver to tommy cash because of the money and fame I
    have,Do you want to be rich and famous?,i can help you be
    initiated,contact me via facebook as tommy cash or email as tommywealth1@gmail.com
    regards