Christina Milian Reveals Her Album Is Done & When Her “Rebel” Single Will Drop

February 9, 2015 by Danny M

Interviews

Christina Milian Reveals Her Album Is Done & When Her Rebel Single Will Drop

In a recent interview with Revolt, Christina Milian announces that her upcoming single called “Rebel” will be released next month in March.

The singer also revealed that she is going over treatments right now for a music video to “Rebel” and that her debut studio album on Young Money is all done.

You can watch the interview in the clip below!

, , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Christina Milian Reveals Her Album Is Done & When Her “Rebel” Single Will Drop”

1. I Ain't Nervous Says:

Her album ain’t going to drop sorry girl.

2. Tee Says:

I hope euro millz gudda gunz and even lil twist drop before her

3. A G Says:

Her shit better not drop before everybody on YM before her. No.

4. Aye Says:

@Tee well we don’t need a twist project anytime soon

5. Tee Says:

@aye lol well I rather hear his album before hers..she can sing and everything but she’s kinda washed up

6. Aye Says:

@Tee lol I feel bro. Twist put out a few good ones so maybe it’ll be worth it. Christina does have a good voice though

7. Best Says:

I like her as a singer, so I can’t wait for the album to drop

1. Christina Milian – Rebel | Young Money HQ - March 26, 2015

[…] first heard about this song at the end of 2014 and was warned by Christina Milian herself last month that she would be releasing her new single called […]