February 17, 2015 by Danny M

Watch Reginae Carter My Super Sweet 16 Starring Lil Wayne, Birdman, Nicki Minaj & More

MTV‘s special “My Super Sweet 16 With Reginae Carter & Lil Wayne” episode aired on TV last night, which showed a behind the scenes look at the planning and the actual birthday party that took place in Atlanta, Georgia back in November, 2014.

In the episode, Nae Nae can be seen shopping for cars with her mother Toya, facetiming with her father Weezy, spending time with her friends Lourdes and Emily, shopping for jewelry with Birdman, performing live at her party with Nicki Minaj and Rae Sremmurd, being gifted with a white Ferrari GTO and a red BMW X5, and more.

You can watch the full 40-minute video after the jump below. Click here to view lots of pictures from the sweet 16th birthday bash!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “Watch Reginae Carter’s “My Super Sweet 16” Starring Lil Wayne, Birdman, Nicki Minaj & More”

1. I Ain't Nervous Says:

The birdman part must of been awkward hah.

2. RIP Magnolia Shawty girl Says:

I watched this on MTV yesterday, aint no way I can watch it again….. I don’t even think I finished it yesterday because it was that cringe worthy.

Reginae is one overweight spoiled brat. She is what is wrong with the woman in this world…. Wayne needs to come and spend more time with his daughter and teach her about the real world.

It’s the same with that Lolo chick….. she is trying to hard for the camera. It was embarrassing to watch, I know her parents must be really proud…..NOT!

• HipHopChainBro Says:

Oh YOU KNOW WHAT U LOOKING ASS HATER! STFU AND STOP HATING ITS HER SWEET 16 AND U SAY THAT!!! REGINAE GOT ALOT AND YOUR JUST A HATER AND I BET IT TOOK 200000 HOURS FOR YOU TO RIGHT THAT DUMBASS! IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS DONT WATCH IT SCREW ALL THE HATERS! THIS SHOW WAS AWESOME!

3. SunKizz Says:

They really spend over $250k on a party? -_-

4. Reginae Says:

Reginea is so fat
    She’s a little porker
    She is spoiled and tries to hard she needs to find herself
    She’s so big tho like a giant walrus

• Tunechi Says:

Well damn, lmao datz fuk’d up lucky u not in my face saying that (smack)

• HipHopChainBro Says:

Fake WANNA BE RENGINAE DONT WATCH THIS THAN LOOKIN ASS HATER!

5. OG_Pimpson Says:

LMFAO @ all the jealous people commenting here. Its not Reginae’s fault you weren’t born into money like she was. Quit hating on someone just coz you wish you were in their situation, the hate won’t get you anywhere. Y’all are just sad, man!

6. David RuFfin Sos Says:

you did that!!!!!!!

7. Best Says:

Fuck it, another unavailable video 🙁

8. meghettogirl Says:

please bitches…..not everybody wanna be flat and unexciting she is beautiful, shapey and turnt tf up!!!! its her life she lives it like a fricking fairytale caz thats what she knows and she got the money so why naah u hating ass looking ass bitches need to go find life cuzz nae dont give shit bout shallow scum tard faces like y’all… holla!!

9. nick Says:

Yo. For “ghettogirl” and pimpson. Yous are whack. I aint gonna say nothing about ger weight but she is a spoiled little brat. And yeah havng money is nice but your dumb for thinking that money gives you quality of life. Having to atleast work for some of what you have is what teaches you the value of money. If you can afford to buy all of those things even as a gift then great, good for her but the attitude she has about it is redicuous.and you are retarted to say that shes not a spoiled little bitch. And its not about jelousy its about respect. She dont learn true respwct with that money she can be given it all and she will be broke and have no skill by the time shes 30

10. winstona Says:

reginae carter ain’t most beautifull , but she will be ma fantasy in 2years to come, guess how i can make it be?

1. Reginae Carter & Toya Wright Appear On “The Wendy Williams Show” [Video] | Young Money HQ - February 19, 2015

[…] Williams Show together this week for an interview about the special episode of MTV’s “My Super Sweet 16 With Reginae Carter & Lil Wayne“, which aired on […]

2. Happy 17th Birthday To Reginae Carter! | Young Money HQ - November 29, 2015

[…] here to watch MTV’s “My Super Sweet 16 With Reginae Carter & Lil Wayne” special […]