Lil Twist – Bottles (Feat Lil Wayne & August Alsina)

September 26, 2015 by Danny M

New Music

Lil Twist Bottles Feat Lil Wayne & August Alsina

Lil Twist has released a new single called “Bottles” featuring August Alsina and his Young Money boss Lil Wayne.

You may recognize this track from Curren$y‘s version that dropped last month, so I’m not too sure what the story behind this song is.

Hit the jump to stream and download “Bottles“. Twizzy‘s The Golden Child 2 mixtape is due to drop soon!

Download: Lil Twist – Bottles (Feat Lil Wayne & August Alsina)

, , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Lil Twist – Bottles (Feat Lil Wayne & August Alsina)”

1. I Ain't Nervous Says:

This nigga stealing songs now?

2. Jeff Says:

No Twist got screwed over again and the song was given to Currensy. I think its about time Lil Twist leaves Young Money because they aint never going to let him take off as an artist. Hes better than alot of the artists and they get pushed to blow up and not him smh

• Nothing Says:

Yo twist will get his moment soon, It just has to take a little more mounths, Let em live

3. MrNinoBrown Says:

I actually think that it’s Twist who got the song at first and Currency actually did to him what Tyga did with the truffle butter song to Nicki. Difference is that Nicki clapped back at Tyga but Twist can only sit and watch that’s why he still released his own but as a mixtape joint.

4. MrNinoBrown Says:

And that’s sad tho cause the song had the potential of a big hit record and it could have actually helped him to boost his career, with a lot of promo, music video and stuff. That’s really not good looking for YM I don’t why they hold back on their artist like that or maybe it’s just the situation with CM that made Wayne kept his artist from not releasing any stuff right now.

5. Aye Says:

But didn’t currency have a video where he said something like he was making the song and thought Wayne and August would sound dope on it?

6. Jayr Says:

All I know is rappers not smart I mean Wayne should had been put twist, euro, and flow on when the time was young, they would’ve grown into great artist not saying they aren’t, it’s just all this money Wayne makes, and yet wtf you sign artist for if you not gone do what Suge did for death row, or what dre did for NWA I man I get it you have drake and Nicki but fuck them, they always gonna be around nigga twist got hair on his balls now, what’s next euro you gonna have euro still saying dont expect nothing when he drops a mixtape in 3 years from now, can Wayne wtf I know it’s you who really is greedy. Have no time to focus on your artist, you being selfish nigga wake the fuck up.

1. (Audio) Lil Twist’s “Bottles” Single Featuring August Alsina And Lil Wayne | Stunnalife - September 26, 2015

[…] @DinaWitaY Source […]