An Update On Flow In Jail, Find Out How To Write Him A Letter

July 26, 2016 by Danny M

An Update On Flow In Jail, Find Out How To Write Him A Letter

As we know, Flow is currently locked up in a Louisiana jail for attempted murder, but a member of his team took to his Instagram page today to share an update on the Esho Hero.

The picture above, which shows Flow (with short hair) and Bonka inside the prison, was uploaded along with a message saying:

“If any of my fans, friends, or just anyone that fuck with me have been trying to get in contact with me you can write me at:

Widner Degruy
9450 Hwy 65 South
Lake Providence, Louisiana
71254

So if any of you Esho Hero fans want to write a letter to him while he is currently serving time behind bars, you can do so to the address above!

A photo posted by Flow (@mr_brazyflow) on

, , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “An Update On Flow In Jail, Find Out How To Write Him A Letter”

1. Ku$h Says:

They made him cut his hair damn

2. geni frank Says:

young money

3. Best Says:

Free my nigga Flow

4. grimrgm40 Says:

I thought he was out tf

5. Derrick Moss Jr. Says:

These new niggas inna rap game garbage nigga need you back onna €|S

6. Micah fucking veli Says:

Geesus!! As soon as flow out, I gotta get a feature,
    Any other rapper out right now aint saying shit,
    Real nigga talk I’d bail a MF if I was up. And thas on my last blunt

7. DaDopest1uKnow Says:

Is flow still currently locked up? An damn how short his hair now?

8. B.p Says:

Flow I can’t wait for u to get out you remind me so much of lil Wayne u sound like him to when yall Ade that song off day that was a good collaboration please let my son out of jail please free u man

1. Happy 24th Birthday To Flow! | Young Money HQ - December 1, 2016

[…] like last year the Esho Hero will be spending his birthday in jail. Click here to find out how to write him a letter that he can read while locked […]

2. Flow Records A Message From Behind Bars, Says He Will “Be Home Soon” | Young Money HQ - December 24, 2016

[…] and Bonka, who are both currently locked up behind bars, recorded a message to update fans and say they will be home […]

3. New Flame Gang Muzik Artist Platinum Calls Flow In Jail [Video] | Young Money HQ - October 17, 2017

[…] Esho Hero, who is currently serving time behind bars for attempted murder, mentioned during the call that he will “be home soon” and for […]