Jae Millz Announces He Has Left Young Money Entertainment

January 3, 2017 by Danny M

Jae Millz Announces He Has Left Young Money Entertainment

Jae Millz has took to his Instagram page to reveal that he has now left the Young Money record label after being signed for around 8 years.

The Harlem rapper mentioned he is grateful to have been able to learn so much from “one of the greatest rappers ever” Lil Wayne and for Wayne giving him a chance, but it is now time for him to move on and start a new chapter of his life.

You can read Millzy‘s full message after the jump below. Sorry to see you go Jae and YoungMoneyHQ.com wishes you the best for the future!

“First off, I Just wanna say thank you to one of the greatest rappers ever & one of the greatest human beings I’ve ever met in my life! @liltunechi. I’m grateful to have had a chance to learn so much from you & most of all, I’m grateful for you giving me a chance!! Something I’ll NEVER FORGET!!!… but at this point, I think it’s time for me to start the next chapter of my book. I appreciate these last 8 years of my career & my life… and no matter what, it can’t be erased!! S.O 2 every Young Money artist & every employee!! Y’all know its luv forever! It’s just time for me to go! I wish everybody nothing but the best! Luv”

, , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Jae Millz Announces He Has Left Young Money Entertainment”

1. 007 Says:

shanell will be next to leave. i would say gudda too but he’s from new orleans like wayne

2. Fan Says:

That sucks, YM suck at managing artists……

3. Krissie Says:

I think it aint nothing bad. Wayne rumored to sign to Roc Nation. And in Jae Millz comment section on this instagram post a girl signed to Roc Nation commented “Showtime *sunglasses emoji*). I think wayne is moving to Roc Nation and takin jae with him or something like that.

• back on my bullish*t Says:

naw all the ym artists will be moving to ROC…. jae aint one of them now

4. Ohwdie Says:

He prolly gonna ghostewrite sum stuff for Roc

5. T Says:

This is crazy something had to happen cause millz been loyal since day 1 and he had YOUNGMONEY in his bio and was just repping YM on instgram like two weeks ago.

• Tunechi Says:

My nigga did you not read, he said he been loyal for 8 years, understand that’s along time and many years. I feel jae millz like all he got is mixtapes and features to show for it. That’s not enough… ! Dude wasn’t getting the shine he needed to blow.

6. back on my bullish*t Says:

it is a shame they didnt promote him on the label

7. Best Says:

I wish you all the best Millz

8. Justin Says:

I think wayne did promote millz. .millz has been on every weezy mixtape since d3….nicki and drake both have popped off from mixtapes ..you have to do the rest of the work yourself

9. xander the great Says:

Check my jae millz diss out

10. T Says:

Nigga you put people out when they ready. Jae millz wasn’t ready to put out no damn album. That shit wouldn’t of sold. Come on now bruh.