Lil Twist – 1 Code Away & Rock And Roll (Feat DanDan & Ghost)

July 24, 2009 by Danny M

New Music

Lil Twist 1 Code Away And Rock And Roll Feat DanDan & Ghost

Once again Lil Twist blesses us with new songs from his Twitter page! One of them is called “1 Code Away” and the other is called “Rock and Roll” which features DanDan and Ghost. Both songs I think are fantastic and be sure to download them below:

Download: Lil Twist – 1 Code Away

Download: Lil Twist – Rock And Roll (Feat DanDan & Ghost)

, , , , , , , ,

21 Responses to “Lil Twist – 1 Code Away & Rock And Roll (Feat DanDan & Ghost)”

1. Chantell Says:

lil twist lil twist lil twist ill maybe let u in

2. dede Says:

hey lil twist

3. t-sha Says:

yo flow is cold im n texas 2 kn twait 2 go 2 dallas 2 meet u!!!!!!!! im not dat much older den u !(lol)

4. lil muney Says:

lil twist a weak ass rapper i think lil chuck better and he gone be like lil wayne when he get older

5. mani Says:

ok lil twist u r u cute n ya flow is out ofr this world ok wat…… love u boo

6. COYD Says:

YOU R A GAY ASS NIGGA WHO CANT RAP I CAN RAPP BETTER THAN YOU BITCH NIGGA

7. Elysia Says:

okay idk Y YALL HATN YALL MAD CUZ U SITTIN AT YO COMPUTER N HE DON GOT SOME WERE WID HIS CAREER N YALL STILL AT YAH DAMN MAMA HOUSE! SO CHILL N DO UR JOB AT BEIN AH HATER CAUSE HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS!!!

8. Zaza13 Says:

Omg I luv u boo
    u and lil chuckee is hard
    omg u iz too too sexy and I can’t wAit until u decide to come to Baltimore
    please do
    I luv u

9. YOUNG ESCABAR Says:

yall nigga gay and have NO LIFE

10. cynetra Says:

Lil twist you look so good. and i love how u rap.it sound so good….lol

11. lOVE Says:

Omg, We Gone GET married.

12. Joyce Says:

hey lil twist um your biggest fan from South Africa the mother land and i just think you hot ……..

13. Ja'Presha Says:

Omg yur is dha sexxiest rapper ever!.*iloveyouuu;)

14. Ebony Moore Says:

Luv U Twist.. Still Rockin Ya Last Name Like Skinny Jeans Lol.. I’m So Young Money 4 Life Follow Me On Twitter Baby.. Yo Wifey Mz.Ebony Moore.. xoxo Much luv baybe

15. Christina Says:

I luv u. I’m princessmoney21 on ustream. holla at me. u mad sexii. I want u. u older dan me by 9 months n 2 dayz. its cool holla at me. all dese ppl be hatin on ya swag but imma support u boo. wen u cumin 2 NYC? let me noe at tibo345@live.com e-mail me or call me. my numba iz at ustream. Holla at me

16. Christina Says:

I’m ur biggest fan i be havin wild twist facts on ustream. Holla at me

17. Christina Says:

I practice my texas twist. U 4got bout dat rite. Yup i still do ur texas twist everydai

18. asia:) Says:

Ok this 4 dem haters sittin on dey ass at home righr now if you wanna talk shit on the website GET OFF HATEN ASS BITCHES!!! young money rocks and also you aint gotta like them but u gotta respect dem .And last but not least ladies step ya pussies up men ,women…. stop hatin.

19. lala Says:

u sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy as hell my friend said u aint all that

20. lil twist girl lil zee Says:

find me up on myspace babii young money dont let people call u gay .

1. Tweets that mention Lil Twist – 1 Code Away & Rock And Roll (Feat DanDan & Ghost) | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - May 3, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by SightsandSoundsATL . SightsandSoundsATL said: http://www.youngmoneyhq.com/2009/07/24/lil-twist-1-code-away-rock-and-roll-feat-dandan-ghost/ […]