Drake’s Letter To His Fans

August 3, 2009 by Danny M

Letter From Drake To His Fans

Drake posts a letter to his fans from himself at his OctobersVeryOwn blog:

This bottle of Opus One is low but my spirits are high my friends. I am about 2 hours away from Toronto, CA where I will be spending the next chunk of time recovering from a surgery that I now must have. I embarked on this tour with a torn ACL, MCL, and LCL and due to the events that happened the other night lord only knows what other damage I have done. On the bright side I will begin the reflecting and soul searching that its going to take to make this album and my outfit on the night I fell was crack. I will forever push myself beyond the limits despite advice and recommendations given because even with this new found success I am still the kid who wanted this more than anything in the world. Its funny when I read comments from previous fans who have lost interest because of the radio play and exposure I have. I just want to assure anyone reading that nothing has changed on my end. I refuse to get comfortable, I refuse to fall in line and follow anyone elses formulas. I still work as if So Far Gone had never dropped and I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to gain entry to this game.

“Missing someone gets easier everyday. Because, even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will”

See you soon.

Drizzy

, , , ,

14 Responses to “Drake’s Letter To His Fans”

1. niki nakolle Says:

Drake I wish u best of luck my love and prayers are with you…as far as sum fans loosing intreset well tru fans stick with u til the end..LETS UR HATERS B YOUR MOTIVATORS YADIG! Until next time muah! Hit me up on twitter ms_yungmon3ey r niki A…bsafe bblessd!

2. Diamant Says:

It’s cute. I would like Weezy to like his fans more n let a letter like this one when he is ill… for example…

3. Brittney P. Says:

Drake i will be prayingfor you everyday and wish u the best of luck. i have always been a fan of yours and always will be. dont let the haters get you down… hope your recovery goes well:) and hope to c u bak soon! xoxo

4. Brittney P. Says:

Drake i will be praying for you everyday and wish u the best of luck. i have always been a fan of yours and always will be. dont let the haters get you down… hope your recovery goes well:) and hope to c u bak soon! xoxo

5. big love oboy Says:

shit my nigga just get well take care get some rest and come back and continue to kill da game and tell lil wayne not to forget da extra insurance

6. Weezy F Baby Says:

Drizzy Drake now that ur back in tdot i hope u can make it out to the concert. Get better soon and get yo ass to the concert! You cant miss out on yo hometown! Naw im playin drizzy, do what u can n dont anything stupid, i heard doctors told u if u were to hurt ur knee agen u might not be able to walk agen. So take it easy, but do ur best to come out to the toronto concert. Peace out drake.

7. lil bear Says:

drake no matter wht they say or i what i hear im still a die hard drak fan…get well soon……ill have yu in my prays tonight laters dizzy

8. brittany Says:

Drake is a asshole. I never saw someone like him.. He lost alot of fans here.. He came out the hotel everyone was yelling his name do u think he even waved to his fans Nope not at all.. Everyone besides him wayne eve did waved blew kisses everything.. im not saying he had to take pics, sign shit but he could of waved or even smiled to lets us know that he cares.. i will never buy his cd music of itunes nothing for him

• tayah Says:

big fannnnn i have almost all of your songs cant wait for you new album counting the days <3 down lol well bye

9. gurdeep Says:

@Diamant go to weezythanxyou.com

10. K Says:

Never buying Drakes music…he and his management are assh*les. Do you know his manager CJ Gibson felt the need to take our concert seats and then kick us out of the “guest” area because we didn’t agree with him. He bragged that he was Drakes Manager as a way of persuading us to care…I said to him! “Who cares!” if you’re his manager then you could have any seat in the arena, but you felt the need to take the two fold up chairs me and my girlfriend were sitting in. Get your life! No matter how much money Drake and company have it doesn’t change the fact that they are LAME!!! CJ Gibson, you suck azz. You’re a CLOWN.

11. miral rashid Says:

i love you drake so as helllll you are the love to ycmb

12. Geordi Clopton Says:

Hey Drake, I hope they got you on some good stuff, during that surgery, and I wish you the best of luck. I’m a 22 yr old father of three beautiful babies, and I have this talent that I possess. I record songs all day at my cousin’s house and I’m not going to lie, I’m pretty broke sometimes. But, besides that, I really wish that I could get in touch with you and let you check out some of my material. I’m also just a stoner who loves music and sports, but I REALLY feel like I might have something here that can not only change my life, but all my family’s lives also. I’m not trying to sound cocky, but I am confident about my music, and I’m positive that you will do fine without me but I really need this break. If this never gets to you, don’t think I aint tring other things. I’m trying to get it on my own, but I can just relate to alot of things your saying and I just want to make it. I’m going to be putting out CD’s for free with a bunch of different music. So I hope you get this and can help me out. Thanks for listening mayne

13. Kynesha Carey Says:

Aubrey…I’ve been following and supporting you ever since your degrassi days. I’m sure you’re not reading this at all , but its totally worth making a fool out of myself typing up mylove for you. If you weren’t such a big celebrity I could easily show u how much u mean to me. Until then I’m just another supporting fan. I wish you the best of luck in your surgery and I hope everything turns out great..I love you and I wish I could sit by the hospital bedside and give u my support in person.