Omarion Addresses Young Money Reports; Denies Leaking Lil Wayne Song

August 21, 2009 by Danny M

Omarion Addresses Young Money Reports; Denies Leaking Lil Wayne Song

R&B singer Omarion has addressed reports of his being dropped from Lil Wayne’s Young Money imprint, just months after signing with the burgeoning label.

Reports hit the Internet hinting that Omarion was dropped from the label for leaking the song “I Get It In” featuring the singer and Lil Wayne.

“I have a lot of respect and admiration for the genius of Lil ‘Wayne and the entire Young Money family,” Omarion told AllHipHop.com in a statement.

Omarion shot down reports that he was dropped from the label and stated that he requested to be let out of his contract with Young Money.

“I asked to be released from the label to pursue other opportunities that were recently presented to me. Because of our relationship, Lil’ Wayne had no issue with us ending our business relationship and released me from the label,” Omarion stated. “Lil’ Wayne and I have nothing but love for each other, there is no Beef.”

Omarion also denied leaking “I Get It In” on the Internet, countering a statement released by Young Money artist Mack Maine, implying that Omarion himself was responsible for the song hitting the Internet without authorization.

“I also wanted to make it clear that my company nor did I, leak the song, “I Get It In” and I want to dispel any rumors that have surfaced. I appreciate my relationship with Young Money/ Cash Money and look forward to doing business in the future.”

In the coming weeks, Omarion will make a major announcement regarding his new career path, as well his upcoming album Ollusion.

This seems to be the truth of it all finally ❗ Shouts to AHH

, , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Omarion Addresses Young Money Reports; Denies Leaking Lil Wayne Song”

1. weezy f crazy Says:

he wasnt gay enough 2 join young money

2. nana Says:

MAYBE NOT UPTO PAR…HEH?

3. Ooohhh Says:

Finally, this story is finished with

4. janee Says:

good im glad omarion left cuz he not a hawd nigga in ma opinion and da nex person who shud b dropped is bow wow and omarion lyin how else da song got leaked he one of da obly niggas dat had it

5. WEZZY Says:

Yes……………Next Kick out Them two wack ass Rappers LiL Twist n That FAg Lil Chuckee

6. MeLi aka Mac.Mizzle Says:

OMARION IS LYIN… who wud wanna b let out of a contract wit the YOUNG MONEY?!?!? geeeeeeet da fuxk outta here… he aint fit anyways… bow wow’s nex.

7. JMB Says:

hmm but why would mack maine en evreybody else from young money have an other story?
    it don’t make sense right
    but anyway young money is for rappers not R&B singers who act like they rappers so the only loser in this story is Omariooo

8. lefus3 Says:

First off omarion is a bitch ass nigga 4 leaking the shit. Now he trying to clean it up, they should’ve whup his faggit ass,& made him eat that contact lil bitch…

9. icekid tha rapper Says:

omarion is a bitch ass nigga leggoooooo

1. John Legend Wants To Work With Lil Wayne | Lil Wayne HQ - August 21, 2009

[…] Incase you missed it, here is the truth with the Omarion and Young Money Ent situation. Tweet This!Share this on FacebookDigg […]

2. Guess Who Drake Knocked Up [Video] « WiLD 94.1 - February 10, 2014

[…] That would make for some seriously AWKWARD family dinners as Omarion was DROPPED — right after signing with YOUNG MONEY in 2009 — for, allegedly, LEAKING his song with LIL WAYNE! […]