Drake – Miss Me

April 17, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Drake Miss Me

Drake‘s “Miss Me” single from his upcoming album titled Thank Me Later has found it’s way to the net earlier today. The track has DJ tags and Lil Wayne’s verse is missing, so let’s hope we get the full version soon. You can listen and download this song below:

Download: Drake – Miss Me

“Drake just stand for Do Right And Kill Everything”

, , , , , , , , ,

38 Responses to “Drake – Miss Me”

1. Mr.Shoot`Em.Down Says:

HoTTTTTTTT

2. TONIO Says:

DRAKE KILLED DAT SHIT

3. Brittney Says:

LOL what drake said to niki

hot song, cant wait to hear the real version

4. WOOH Says:

dis shit is crackkkkk this is mad better than over cmon sonn!!!!!

5. C Says:

this shit is str8 FIRE

6. K-Freshz Says:

….I SAID TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE WAS REALLY GOIN ONNNNNNN!!! dis shit is fire!! dis shit go way harder than over!!

7. trjkt4 Says:

is this really miss me bc on every site its called all night long and he dont evn say miss me…i kno its not tha full but oh well its fuckin amazing

8. DC Says:

do rite and kill everything
    r
    a
    k
    e
    went off on this hoe even though he did start cakin

9. Drake-Drizzy Says:

Drake killed it nuff said

10. T.P. Says:

This is tight! i cant stop listening to it. im not downloadin it tho since this isnt the full version. plus im a big wayne fan, so that will just make the song better. Im feelin it way more then over tho. This should be a big hit.

11. sarah richards Says:

April 17, 2010 – Saturday

my EXPLANATION
    Current mood: accomplished
    Category: Life
    hi, i am sarah ann richards also known as @sarahsnowhiteqn or heavensent3174randomnewmexican i just want someone to know that i llisten to wayne like we are bonnie and clyde and i love young money i just turned 22 on march 3oth it was my own rebirth reincarnation resurrection revelation i have a mathematical formula for my own life because i do not believe there is any other way to solve this equation we are all in our own way our an equation for pi mine happens to begin with my birthday i have written a response to drop the world complete with a playlist to listen to while you read and blogs about the ideas i have for Wayne knowing my dreams will never be heard i try every day to get someone to listen i am screaming to the world can you hear me now? if you see wayne will you ask him if he got the book i sent him? Do you have a guardian angel? Heavensent3174randomnewmexican ps all girls are princesses and i am an angel the EARTH is our OXYGEN bubble this PLAN-ET is our NUCLEUS we are the NUCLEUS ATOM-MOTA its all about the TREE. did you get the picture yet? im painting you a portrait of YOUNG.

12. treu.com Says:

THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE YOUNG MONEY YEAR BELIEVE THAT!!! DRAKE IS DOING IT, BIG NICKI IS DOING IT BIG, TYGA GOT THE CARELESS WORLD COMING OUT, LIL TWIST COMING OUT WITH ALBUM THIS YEAR AND JAE MILLZ TOO, YOUNG MONEY IS DOING BIG THING….O YEAH FREE WEEZY!!!

13. mayne Says:

omg, did drake reaylly said that:O ?, haha does drake and niki have something on ? wwwttff i cant believe it haha..i cannnntt waiiiit till the final version comes out with wayne 😀 i think he will go hard on this like in ransom etc

14. matto Says:

YM has taken over since 2003. nuff said

15. :) Says:

that nicki shout out is too cute!

16. Luiseezy F. Crazy Says:

drake loves nicki damn i cant wait for da whole version wayne would probably say he loves shanell lmao jst imagine drake n nicki ….weezy n shanell…. perfect

17. Abass Says:

Daaaamn hoot! This track is so fcking amazing.
    Drake does it hard every time!(:
    We can go all night long** YM is defenitly has the top artists in the world, and have for a long time.! no doubt!
    And woot bout the bars about nicki is it true and all that ? 😛 Thats cool!(: thought so a while now though (:

18. humairrr Says:

DID YOU GUYS LISTEN GOOD TO THE SONG??:

”I love Nicki Minaj, I told her I admit. I hope one day we get married so I can tell we fucking did it . And girl I’m fucking serious I’m iwith it if you’re with it, your verses turn me on and your pants are mighty fitted.”

SO THEY ACTUALLY HAVE ”SOMETHING”

19. Matheo22 Says:

Over is much better i don’t feel this track I expect something better .

20. tunechi man Says:

U DUMB ASS DIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN OVER drake is killing the game i dont tink he will ever take over weezy but this shit is hot FREEEEEE WEEEEEEZZZZZYYYYYYY p.s nicki minaj ass is PHAT.

21. becks Says:

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk…..drizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

22. JonBoi Says:

Drake Killed it …..He knew he had to go hard cas Wayne was gettin on the song and wayne probably didnt kill it he murderer it .

23. dizzyHead Lost Says:

lol “i will hav a model wife, yo bitch hot as ice”

24. Luis Says:

Man This Is Classic But I Really Doubt Its The Miss Me Track I Think This Is A Drake Ft. Bun B Song No Wayne But Still Should Be A Classic Song/Album! Free Weezy!!!!

25. J-hunt da Prodigy Says:

Damn, Drizzy went off on this, the Nicki shout-out was crazy, and Drake just stand for Do Right And Kill Everything. IDK if it’s Miss Me though, it might be a joint with Bun B, b/c he doesn’t even say Miss Me in this song, it sounds more like “All Night Long”. Maybe it is a Drake & Bun B joint. Why wouldn’t Drake let Bun on his album?

26. Bwayne Says:

thats a shit load of tags.

27. Blazzzeeerr Says:

Every song i’ve heard with Drake and Bun in it is Killer, It’s like 1 Wayne 2 Eminem 3 Bun B 4 Drake. But i like that bun b shout out and The Nicki Minaj part was really hot. I hope It’s not Miss me because i think Miss Me is gonna be Epic. This is epic too but a different type. This is like Forever. I Imagin Miss me will be like Mr. Carter, Fear or Single. Kinda slower but dominate. Trill ass song though

28. no one Says:

am sad g. i feel lost in life

29. maria isabel Says:

Lol love the nicki part

30. Celebrity Fashion Says:

Not his best, but it’s alright

31. future Says:

I’m pretty sure this isn’t “Miss Me Feat. Wayne”… i think it’s “All Night Long Feat. Bun B”

yea…

32. antonio Says:

drake killed it like always

33. dRAKEDnior Says:

This is a song called “ALL NIGHT LONG” FEATURING BUN B…..

34. Mizzy Says:

this is the shit we like to hear

35. nastyn Says:

song is gonna be very raw hope to see a video real talk niggas is not fucking wit drake and wayne

36. iFreshh Says:

This song is called all night long! but drake killed itt!

37. nick Says:

honestly i dont understand how you people are all saying this shit is fire, i mean thank me later has so much hype its insane and for this song to be on the album is kinda dissapointing. The track is not bad but its not the best definately not TML worthy in my opinion. I know it is not finished but i really dont want to believe this is the actual song “miss me” maybe Drizzy has something up his sleeve cuz TML needs to be perfect if he wants to make it, cause Over wasn’t bad, I understand what he is getting at with that track but it isn’t “timeless” like he believes is the kind of music he makes. I’m still rooting for ya Drake but I am worrying that all this hype and glory is getting to your head.

1. Drake – Miss Me (All Night Long) [No DJ] x Disappointed With Movie Offers | Young Money HQ - May 7, 2010

[…] three weeks ago, we posted Drake’s “Miss Me (All Night Long)” record from his upcoming Thank Me Later album […]