Young Rhome – Well Damn (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee, J-Bar & OJ Da Juiceman)

August 17, 2010 by Danny M

New Music

Young Rhome Well Damn Remix Feat Lil Chuckee J-Bar & OJ Da Juiceman

Young Mula’s Lil Chuckee and SODMG’s J-Bar have been added to the official remix of Young Rhome‘s “Well Damn” track featuring OJ Da Juiceman. You can listen and download the song below:

Download: Young Rhome – Well Damn (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee, J-Bar & OJ Da Juiceman)

Spotted at TST

, , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Young Rhome – Well Damn (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee, J-Bar & OJ Da Juiceman)”

1. FELICIA Says:

FIRST!

FREE WEEZY!

2. Lilweezyfan1 Says:

nice i love the song. free weezy 🙂

3. lilchuckeefan Says:

nice free weezy

4. trazzie Says:

Cool chuckee ,,,

5. wayneJR Says:

amazing song! ILY chuckee! FREE WEEZY! 🙂

6. tati3 Says:

so cutii3 luv all your songz

7. Michael (Eazy-M) Says:

This remix hits, I love it, Free Weezy

8. Young Rhome Says:

FOLLOW ME @YOUNGRHOME ON TWITTER

9. Young Rhome Says:

VIDEO SHOOT TODAY
    “Kinloch Nigga Schedule” – (3:30) all the extras of ppl standing out! Cameos, etc.(
    4:00 )on Scudder (Performance) – Young Rhome’s performance. (5:00) Fugi
    Performance on Mable in front of the gates (6:00) Young Rhome &
    Fugi Performance at the park on SchoolWay with A lot of ppl.

10. keke Says:

damn he fix his up he got a fie ass edge doe

11. lil chuckee/ shakoya Says:

i come to see you tommern baby andi well kiss you and you be my boo and your girl for ever andever baby boo your girl yaya akak shakoya os call ok baby out

1. Tweets that mention Young Rhome – Well Damn (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee, J-Bar & OJ Da Juiceman) | Young Money HQ -- Topsy.com - August 17, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by LB, Wasted V.S. Soberr, #500ADAY , Ŧгєєฬєєzリ 释放韦恩 , FTH™ and others. FTH™ said: Young Rhome – Well Damn (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee, J-Bar & OJ Da Juiceman): Young Mula’s Lil Chuckee and SODMG’s … http://bit.ly/9E2sPV […]

2. why did lil wayne sign lil twist and lil chuckee? - September 8, 2010

[…] Rhome " Well Damn Remix" featured on YOUNGMONEYHQ.COM Young Rhome – Well Damn (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee, J-Bar & OJ Da Juiceman) | Young Money H… I'm trying to promote my music. Please support me by joining my fanlist. Join me on facebook […]

3. Young Rhome " Well Damn Remix" featured on YOUNGMONEYHQ.COM - September 8, 2010

[…] Rhome " Well Damn Remix" featured on YOUNGMONEYHQ.COM Young Rhome – Well Damn (Remix) (Feat Lil Chuckee, J-Bar & OJ Da Juiceman) | Young Money H… I'm trying to promote my music. Please support me by joining my fanlist. Join me on facebook Huey […]