Cory Gunz – Outta My Mind

June 29, 2011 by Danny M

New Music

Cory Gunz Outta My Mind

Dope new track from Cory Gunz called “Outta My Mind“, which we saw him record on his Son Of A Gun reality TV show. Cory is also supposedly releasing his Son Of A Gun mixtape this Friday too! Anyways, you can listen and download the song below:

Download: Cory Gunz – Outta My Mind

, , , , ,

9 Responses to “Cory Gunz – Outta My Mind”

1. MJ Says:

DOPE DOPE DOPE

2. DanYMCMB4ever Says:

Dope, i’m looking forward for his album whenever it drops more than any of the other YM artist, even more than Drake. I feel he has more substance!!! Drizzy could be somewhat superficial at times singing and all mainstream!

3. DanYMCMB4ever Says:

In short, if wayne retires, Cory is my next reason to come to youngmoneyhq and catch up with drizzy and nicki on the radio hahaha jk

4. Deonte Hill Says:

GUNNZZ.!

5. Dee0001 Says:

Where’s da video to this?
    It’s on Worldstarhiphop.

6. CoryzgoodTRAWsick Says:

Coryz good fo sho but lets not forget about Tyga. That dude is sick and not many people but words together like him. He reminds me of a couple of years ago Wayne!

7. Kneel Says:

that nigga just said “Stick your tongue in doodoo” the fuuuuckkkkkkk lol

but yeah @CoryzgoodTRAWsick you right, tygas got a crazy ass flow. its so different from every other rapper ive listened to, everyones sleepinnn on him

8. Beks Says:

lovin Cory Gunz!!!! Need more of him….. when dat album gon drop?!

1. Cory Gunz – Outta My Mind [Music Video] | Young Money HQ - June 29, 2011

[…] official music video for Cory Gunz‘ “Outta My Mind” track above, which dropped earlier today. The song will appear on Cory‘s Son Of A Gun mixtape dropping this Friday, and the visual was […]