Shanell – Catch Me At The Light (Feat Yo Gotti)

February 18, 2014 by Danny M

New Music

Shanell Catch Me At The Light Feat Yo Gotti

We heard a solo version back in May last year, now here is the official version of Shanell‘s “Catch Me At The Light” song featuring Yo Gotti.

This song is set to appear on the forthcoming compilation from Young Money called Rise Of An Empire, due to be released on March 11th.

You can listen to the new version of “Catch Me At The Light” after the jump below!

, , , , , , , ,

37 Responses to “Shanell – Catch Me At The Light (Feat Yo Gotti)”

1. Dollar$ Says:

Whats up with Yo Gotti’s voice, damn he sucks

2. I Ain't Nervous Says:

This YM album going to be disappointing.

3. Lil ZeeTune Says:

I thnk so too man

4. weezy!!! Says:

It don’t look like the crew been recording the album together,because it looks like songs that didn’t or won’t make artists albums is being thrown into the YM album…this album needs to be strong because a$ap mob,TDE,MMG and G.O.O.D music are putting out strong work…the rich gang album was horrible I don’t want to be disappointed

• Mark Says:

nigga fuck them other label’s you named YMCMB>>>

• ashley L. Says:

those crews don’t have a DIVERSE roaster like ym has either! pop, r&b and hip hop. everybody had to get some shine on this album its not a solo hip hop project dude

• chris__ Says:

THANK YOUUUU ! people want this to be a all rap album and I don’t think it will be. its diverse, ym never does what other crews do.

5. Young mula Says:

I think they should have nothing but the team doing songs together & save the solo songs 4 the artist independent albums..I hope this album not weak #YM all day tho

6. derrick Says:

ARE YALL FORGETTING SHANELL IS A R&B ARTIST NOT A FUCKING RAPPER. WTF DO YALL WANT HER TO DO? SHE CAN ACTUALLY FUCKING SING TOO!! AND GOTTI VERSE DOPE THIS SONG IS NICE AF FUCK ARE YALL TALKING ABOUT? SMH

7. FaceOfTrukFiT Says:

VROOM VROOM!!! iAm The #FaceOfTrukFiT takeUonAriDe

8. BIANCE MOORE Says:

Yall trippn wanting this album to be like all the other crews albums and shit drake, wayne , cory, nicki, millz, euro,& flow alone are going to kill their parts so I don’t see anything wrong with shanell adding a bit of r&b touch to it, a nice slow record wont hurt this album

9. ERICKa(nyc) Says:

this song is actually nice . im surprised in shanell

10. 504 poppy Says:

YESSSSSS shanell is dope af! she fine, naturally beautiful , can dance her

ass off, and can sing. she’s underrated im glad wayne giving her her own

track to do her thing on. s/o my nigga gotti too

11. DEENIS Says:

ant lie I can see myself riding in the whip with a chick to this. I aint mad at it. you people need to keep in mind this is a compilation album off all the ym artist, not just wayne and drake

12. Cortez Bryant Says:

Why are they keep putting every song we already heard and shit on the young money album, this shit was suppose to be done as they all would get together and think of ideas and rap as a group, YOUNG MONEY is being lazy, all these niggas are doing aka Mackmanie and Lil Wayne is just taking songs from YM artists that either was an play around song for Ex (Drake – Trophies which was suppose to be on his album Nothing Was The Same, & Nicki Minaj – Looking Ass Nigga, which was suppose to be on her album Pink Print.) They giving us throw aways tracks, and other YM artist songs that were on their mixtapes. THEY HONESTLY In my opinion never really set down as a team and created any fresh songs together at all.

SMFH everyday they passing me off, just like the first single of this album that came out was Euro Birdman Lil wayne, let me tell you what was not right about that song, Wayne verse was out on another song leaked and all he done was went back and added a couple more of things to say which i think his verse was not that good at all compare to what i know he is capable of, he played around wit that song and treated it like a toy. Euro did Great, now Birdman wtf put dat nigga on the first single and not had him replaced with Flow ?

I know this is all because of Mackmaine he comes up with the ideas for YM and asks Wayne for his approvals of the decisions. (Like lets put this on the album, the song Shanell done on her mixtape and just add some guy or girl thats already known. Like really ? Nigga you chose Yo Gotti, like nigga when was tha last time you have heard Gotti put out something poppin ?

Yo Gotti is a nigga that needs more help from Shanell than her ever needing his help SMFH at this so called YM album.

• Darius Says:

BOY YOU A FUCKING FAG FOR USING ANOTHER NIGGA NAME AND FOR WRITING A

MOTHAFUCKING SCHOOL ESSAY ON A WEBITE IN YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT SOMETHING THATS THAT DAMN SERIUOS!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO GET A LIFE OUTSIDE ODF INTERNET YOU CLOWN ASS NIGGA

• Cortez Bryant Says:

Nigga dont front like u do to be on here everyday i seen yo name on every Wayne post and YM nigga. Fuck nigga

• GET OFF THE REAL CORTEZ BRYANT DICK YOU FAG ASS NIGGA Says:

nigga did you seriously just say “yo gotti aint poppin” and “when was last time gotti put out something poppin?” O-M-F-G lol you a dumbass fa’real don’t ever let a underground hiphop fan see your dumbass comment bitch lol bwahahahaha

• Cortez Bryant Says:

Nigga i still ain’t see you put up a song dat Gotti recently poppin on ? Excatly nigga you cant name one wit yo corny sounding ass

• brittnee_G Says:

I CANT EVEN TAKE YOU SERIOUS FOR THE SIMPLE FACT YOU NAMED YOURSELF AFTER A GUY WHO DOESNT KNOW YOU JUST TO LEAVE A DUMB COMMENT THAT NOONE HAS THE TIME TO READ PAST THE FIRST 2 LINES ………………SMH

• Cortez Bryant Says:

Fuck my name nigga aint none of u nigga happy i speaked facts and none of u pussy niggas still havent point out a song that got to recently popin on . Excatly and this song old as shit if u ever was a fan you would had known

• wigg monsta Says:

0___0 @cortezbryant if I could flag your comment and report you as spam I would.

13. Haha Says:

Haha son went off.. If Short Dawg ain’t on this, I won’t give a damn anyway. NO HOMO

14. c maze Says:

Link?

15. janis mars Says:

this song is dope!! fuck what people say

16. laury Says:

@cortez bryan nigga who do u think has time to READ YOUR ESSAY?

17. Lil zeetune Says:

well…..da song dope,i love it #yo gotti kinda killd it thou #true

18. weezy!!! Says:

I’m not here dissing the song,I’m talking about the album itself…songs like trophies,looking ass niggas are songs that either didn’t make drake and minaj albums or its bonus songs,now they want to throw it on the YM album,that’s bullshit! We want new material from the whole crew not songs we heard last year…I want a strong team effort not just artists throwing their singles on the album

19. Gangstar Cheez Says:

As for me i want ah song frm wayne, flow n euro.. That shit’s gon b ill Af

20. Best Says:

Wayne stops this shit of solo artist song, let all the artists come together like We Are Young Money album

21. Cortez Bryant Says:

They throwing old songs and remixes and left over from albums on this ablum. Not fair to the real fans who wants fresh new material and not some damn recycled ass lyrics. No real team to me more of a just pick and grab thing with YM now the other YM album was perfect to me. Just wish Flow & Euro was in YM during that time ya feel me.

• erick Says:

man shut yo pussy preaching ass up . nobody cares wtf you have to say

• leevy____ Says:

NO WE DONT “FEEL YOU” YOU HEARD TRACKS THAT NICKI , SHANELL, AND DRAKE THREW OUT… THATS ALL! YOU DONT WORK FOR YMCMB OR UNIVERSAL THEREFORE YOU CANT SAY WTH IS GOING TOBE ON THE ALBUM . DUMBASS

1. Shanell – Catch Me At The Light (Feat Yo Gotti) [Music Video] | Young Money HQ - April 28, 2014

[…] out the official music video for Shanell‘s “Catch Me At The Light” single featuring Yo Gotti […]